Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some tips for providing good customer service?

As a business owner, you should ensure that you attend to your customers promptly and politely. You should also ensure they they can Chanel their complains.

Advertisement Placeholder
Any organisation that deals with customer must possess the ability of having a good relationship with customer right from been friendly to having a good communication to to soliving issues that might have arrised to appreciating etc
You are very right because a business having a good relationship with customers as a way of boosting the patronage that the company or business would always make. This is the reason why most companies establish a customer relations unit so as to maintain a good relationship with it's customers.

I agree that you have to know what the customer wants. That is the reason why some restaurants have a small sheet of paper for a survey on their products and services. However, only very few customers would accomplish that survey sheet because it has nothing to do with the customer.

I once visisted a restaurant in my area that provided me a sheet of paper with many questionaires. That restaurant never had fresh juices, so I wrote in the comment box that the restaurant should also add fruit juices to the menu, but I think they never added it. What I actually mean is that almost all the restaurants collect feedback from customers but they never actually work of suggestions provided by the customers.

Being pleasant is the most essential rule in giving good customer service. Always welcome customers with a smile and be kind and respectful at all times. Pay attention to the customer's requirements and provide assistance or advice before they ask.

Getting input from your clients is basic so as to improve your business generally. Discover approaches to request input, for example, as a business demand phone numbers or email delivers to content or email studies to them. Despite the way, the critical thing is recognizing whether your business is meeting or surpassing your client's desires. Utilize the remarks you get to build your deals by improving your items or administration.
Very true, some companies make use of surveys , they pass out surveys to find out more about their customers by asking various questions. Some even go further to invent a rating system whereby the customer is asked to rate the employee after rendering a service. This is to enable them improve as well. If an employee is rated low, the customer would asked to state what they did wrong

Some customers can be very annoying and completely nuts. i have come across some set of people that were alost capable of making me flip because some customer have there ways of reaching you inner crazy without you realising it happening till you react or about to if you are lucky

The most important thing that decide if a customer will return again is the customer service. If your customer care service is too bad the customer will not return back again. So you need to build a good customer care service

Believe me customer service is one very important part of a business. You should ensure that you have multiple Chanel's which customers can communicate you.

Client satisfaction is key for every business growth and improvement.
Creating an online forum for customers feedback and complain or possible ways to improve on your productt or services would be a good idea.
Client satisfaction is very important in all businesses as it will go a long way will make your clients and customers to keep on patronizing your business because they are always satisfied whenever they patronized your business and this will lead to increased sales and patronage for your business.

Client satisfaction is very important in all businesses as it will go a long way will make your clients and customers to keep on patronizing your business because they are always satisfied whenever they patronized your business and this will lead to increased sales and patronage for your business.
many at time what usually make a business person to crave to serve others better is due to the treatment they did not get from other service providers. We had an experience in our business,we delivered a product in a container that has a capacity of 25liters and the what normally get it filled up is an addition of 1.5liters,so we had to go with the extra 1.5ltrs and give to the client,and he was very surprise,he did not know that the standard container is not up to the quantity.That was a good customer care.

Being pleasant is the most essential rule in giving good customer service. Always welcome customers with a smile and be kind and respectful at all times. Pay attention to the customer's requirements and provide assistance or advice before they ask.
Your comment reminds me of the line that says "service with a smile" which is not really practiced here. That service with a smile always depends on the personality of the attendant. When the attendant is introvert then you cannot expect him to give you a smile.

The way you address your customers and respond to their needs goes a long way to turning the business around. Customers will keep visiting if the staffs of the company are friendly but they will never return if otherwise

Organization providing good customer services is very important. A good customer service will make the existing ones to stay and also invite more potential. You really need to know what your customers want

Providing good customer service depends on individual personalities. You must be humble and respectful when attending to your customers needs and complaints.

Make every effort to find common ground and interests with the consumers you assist. You'll have an easier time resolving disagreement if you humanize your connection, and your consumers will like you more (and as a result, your business).

having good customer care service involves public relations service this enables you to have a good relationship with your customers it also boost mutual relationship between the organisation and other public which is your customer.
Having a good customer care service section in any business is one of those things that helps to maintain a good customer relationship with the business and if any business is able to perfectly set up such a department or sector in his business that is doing it work diligently the most offer customers would always want to keep on patronizing the business.

I can only speak for online business because I am currently part of one, I think you should employ the email checkup strategy. Maybe monthly or weekly.

Every business oriented person should know that customer service is one of the major selling points of business nowadays as customers need to give feedback and want to be able to reach the business.

Every business oriented person should know that customer service is one of the major selling points of business nowadays as customers need to give feedback and want to be able to reach the business.
I recently bought a car from a showroom, they have taken three different serveys from me. That shows that they are very customer centric, such serveys definitely helps to get the experience of customer while buying the product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds