Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

Both of them are good ways to build passive income for yourself. blogging might be a good option for you if you don't like to put up your face to every video you create. I still prefer blogging because it comes with a lot of flexibility and easy to start.

Advertisement Placeholder
Linda ikeji in my country is still into blogging and she is one of the richest woman that we have in my country as a blogger , so it is still a very good paying project for the for that guys into it.
Personally , I've also sold some content to Linda Ikeji and she actually pay very well which is something I believe she does to a lot of people who brings content to her which she always upload to our blog.

Blogging or vlogging are not completely passive income source. You need to work every day to earn with blogs and videos. However, it is also true that you can earn with least amount of work

Both methods are very nice to start making money from. But you have to learn some skill writings and video making skills are really needed for blogging.

Both is instrumental for building passive income online. But i prefer blogging at the moment. Because i won't be spending much to get started but in vlogging you need spend for tools, equipments to make your vlogging contents look authentic. One need a mega phone, editing tools, good desktop or PC computer, with high mega pixel camera etc, to start vlogging.
Seriously I completely agree with you because if you can actually be able to do both of them that means you have a better chance of making more money from both sources.

Seriously I completely agree with you because if you can actually be able to do both of them that means you have a better chance of making more money from both sources.
A lot of people are more familiar with blogging because it is what they are more used to unlike vlogging but today vlogging is something that is gaining more popularity than blogging.

Well I think both of them are actually very productive and they should be put into consideration and I think doing the both of them at the same time will bring about more income

I think if you are good in vblogging than blogging you can go for vblogging because and concentrate on how to develop your self more and post things that will generate you more income.
Don't be surprise blogging may attract more viewers for bloggers that post interesting things than vblogging, some people may not have enough data to watch videos instead they may browse through s blog to read stories or articles.

Both blogging and blogging normally brings good income dependingbon the content ofnthe news and the videos being released at the moment but i prefer blogging to vlogging.

Even though I am not making money at the moment with any of the methods stated above, but I do know that they are really good platforms one can make money. Both require hard work just as stated above, so it is now dependent on the skill the individual has. Thanks for sharing.

Both of them are good for building passive income but you need to work more consistently with video blogging. The case is quite different with content blogging, you can retain high positions on Google search engine for your blog on a long-term.

Both blogging and blogging normally brings good income dependingbon the content ofnthe news and the videos being released at the moment but i prefer blogging to vlogging.
As far as I'm concerned the most important thing for you to do is for you to focus on the one that you are an expert on and maximize your work on it and make more money from it.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
Depends on which you can do better. An introvert would find blogging easier while outspoken individuals would like to vlog. Both require same amount of effort over time to succeed.

Well it also depends on your skills definitely but it's no surprise vlogging has generated more interest because it's true people would rather watch than read, both are great platforms so it's better to focus on your strength

Both blogging and vlogging are very ideal in getting traffic and earning passive income. The choice of which one to do is based on the individual's skills and passion. For me, blogging is idea because I live writing and creating blog posts. While I am not really good at making videos.
I am very more familiar with blog in which is why it's something that I'm going to choose very easily as it is far more better for me to exploit it to my advantage.

Blogging is one of the best ways of making money online If you have the ability of writing good articles and stories and vlogging also is good way to make money online and a good example are people who post on YouTube video channels

I think vlogging is more profitable than blogging because a lot of people find it hard to read content this days. But it's very easy to watch any length of videos. So for me I will go for vlog
That is actually a poin,this asertion is true in that a lot of persons on social media or other platform do not really want to stress themself that much in reading write-ups,and so the best alternative for the is video streaming.

I don't really know much about vlogging. I really understand your explanation but that is not really popular. I believe blogging Will rather be more profitable than vlogging. That's just my point of view though.

I don't really know much about vlogging. I really understand your explanation but that is not really popular. I believe blogging Will rather be more profitable than vlogging. That's just my point of view though.
Vlogging is the prove where you upload video content on the internet and make miney while people are viewing it , like uploading good video content on YouTube channel.

I prefer blogging not just because it is easier to start but because a lot of people nowadays prefer reading on watching if it is a small post
Talking about myself If it is something that won't require much time I prefer reading if it is something that needs a good amount of time I prefer watching because that means it is complicated so it really depends on what type of content you wanna publish

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds