Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

I know that is why I said it is not really popular over here, most people will Rather be a website owners here.. having a website to me is even the most popular because most people are doing it already.
Vlogging is the prove where you upload video content on the internet and make miney while people are viewing it , like uploading good video content on YouTube channel.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know that is why I said it is not really popular over here, most people will Rather be a website owners here.. having a website to me is even the most popular because most people are doing it already.
I understand you , vlogging is not quite popular here yet but people are really making money from it now , most especially the comedian that normally do a short play and upload it on YouTube and Facebook's are making huge money on it.

I understand you , vlogging is not quite popular here yet but people are really making money from it now , most especially the comedian that normally do a short play and upload it on YouTube and Facebook's are making huge money on it.
Hmmm, how are they even making money on Facebook ? I don't really think it is quite possible for people to make money on Facebook like tik-tok or YouTube. I don't know how comedians are doing.

Hmmm, how are they even making money on Facebook ? I don't really think it is quite possible for people to make money on Facebook like tik-tok or YouTube. I don't know how comedians are doing.
They are making money everywhere on social media, it was rampant on YouTube than facebook, because YouTube is purposely video , and the numbers of funny videos are increasing daily because people realises they at making money.

They are making money everywhere on social media, it was rampant on YouTube than facebook, because YouTube is purposely video , and the numbers of funny videos are increasing daily because people realises they at making money.
In terms of funny videos tik-tok is the best social media for that and that is what most people are using to post short video content. Generally I don't know why I do not like making money by posting of videos.

Video blogging is usually the most profitable way, because most people hate to read in these days, and prefer to have things explained to them using video guide that they will understand easily.

To be honest this is something that is really going to be about ability of something. For example whenever you are having with the skills to write and edit them blogging is good for you but somebody that is creative in the studio to become a vlogger.

Bloggers nowadays doesn't makes much money like blogger vlogger , because people prefer watching a good video content online , most especially on youtubes, watching short films and comedy online

The both of them are actually very good and depends on the type of skill that you have but I generally prefer to blog because the opportunities around here is much more easier to come by.

Blogging and vlogging are the two ways to make passive income for yourself. If you are engage in blogging, it's a means of making money while you're sleeping likewise vlogging. What you would need is a good knowledge around the SEO.

Vlogging will be less stressful but I don't know how profitable it will be. Blogging in the other and will definitely be stressful since you have to be researching on confidence to write. It's needs a lot of creativity. I suggest blogging if you want to start earning immediately.

In terms of funny videos tik-tok is the best social media for that and that is what most people are using to post short video content. Generally I don't know why I do not like making money by posting of videos.
You are definitely right and i will rather go for vlogging because the era of blogging is going to extinction ,if you are good at creating a quality video content , then you will definitely be making money everyday online.

The good news is there is a huge earning potential for both, but there are many things to consider when choosing which one to pursue, A vlog is basically a blog that is made up of videos instead of written content. So, instead of reading an article on how to budget, a vlogger would create a video and talk about it. It could be videos on a day in their life, behind-the-scenes, or just topical content.

You are definitely right and i will rather go for vlogging because the era of blogging is going to extinction ,if you are good at creating a quality video content , then you will definitely be making money everyday online.
That's your personal interests. I will not like to make money by posting of videos but I would rather consider to write content if I have to engage in any of those business. I don't like showing myself so much on public except those videos are not about me

That's your personal interests. I will not like to make money by posting of videos but I would rather consider to write content if I have to engage in any of those business. I don't like showing myself so much on public except those videos are not about me
I am not disputing your opinion , because i have seen bloggers making money but if you want to start making quick money , vlogging is the answer , most YouTubers and even people uploading video content on Tiktok at making money everyday.

To me I would prefer vlogging to blogging because with vlogging you're more personal in your interaction with your audience than with blogging where people don't get to see you that is doing the blogging. People connect more with you vlogging than blogging.

they are both very good to build passive income. There are many people that have videos on YouTube and they are probably making tangible amount of money everyday passively. The same thing goes with people who have monetized blogs. If you are a very good writer then having a blog is the ideal for you but otherwise then you should be a vlogger.

they are both very good to build passive income. There are many people that have videos on YouTube and they are probably making tangible amount of money everyday passively. The same thing goes with people who have monetized blogs. If you are a very good writer then having a blog is the ideal for you but otherwise then you should be a vlogger.
In order to start earning from blogging , your site must have been monetized and your blog must be popular for people to frequent your blogging site , people are making huge amount of money from vlogging nowadays most especially on YouTube

In order to start earning from blogging , your site must have been monetized and your blog must be popular for people to frequent your blogging site , people are making huge amount of money from vlogging nowadays most especially on YouTube
Definitely, YouTube is one of the best places a lot of people and making good amount of money from. Even if your YouTube channel is not monetized, you can still make money from it by promoting affiliate products or your own course. There are people promoting different courses on their YouTube channel and they're making good money from it.

Africa are likely to earn lower compared to European countries in terms of YouTube monetization and paid per view even in blogging. I don't know why I won't possibly think of making money with YouTube. This is completely out of my interest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds