Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

Both are really beneficial but is all depend and how consistent you are and how passionate your are willing to sacrifice and make thing work. Blogging required alot of online presence and active in the social and news media

Advertisement Placeholder
Blogging should be the most profitable, but all this will depend on how you are possionate to do it. To make the best of of any of them you must at the same time be ready to work hard, that is just the simplest fact.

It actually depends on what you have passion for ,if you have passion for blogging , you could go for it ,so many people are actually making better gains from the blogging activities

I don't think passion determines your success. Success depends on the idea you are working on, the marketing methods you are using and the strategies you are using.

I believe that blogging would be a better choice because Vlogging could be expensive and it might be possible that you may not become that much successful. Blogging targets a huge number of audience.

If you want to build a passive income you should do everything you can, you should never choose just one income stream, you need to vlog as well as blog

Blogging should be the most profitable, but all this will depend on how you are possionate to do it. To make the best of of any of them you must at the same time be ready to work hard, that is just the simplest fact.
I concur with you. Is depends on your passion especially when starting a new blog you will face many challenges and it takes time before you can start earning from your blog.

That's true. However, vlogging requires a lot of technical skills such as video shooting, video editing, etc. You need to spend a good amount of money for equipment.
Most of of my friends who are freelancers actually into blogging and they are doing very well because they are experts in their field and know exactly how to exploit and manipulate their blogs to pay them money.

If you want to build a passive income you should do everything you can, you should never choose just one income stream, you need to vlog as well as blog
True. Depending on one source of income won't be great if you are into blogging it is expected of you to include vlogging in other to boost your earnings.

True. To start a professional blog you need to create a informative contents to attract traffic. But how long does it takes you to start earning from your blog?
Seriously I believe that starting up any kind of blog is not an easy job to do because it is going to require a lot of work and effort for you to be able to monetize your blog so that you can start making money from it.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?

blogging is long dead in my opinion, now vloggers are in power. if you are an appreciated and well known person, you can make good money from daily vlogs.

I concur with you. Is depends on your passion especially when starting a new blog you will face many challenges and it takes time before you can start earning from your blog.
If you are able to post quality content then is high in the search engine optimisation then the chance of succeeding is a little bit easier. But generally going for passionate niche is the best.

I think vlogging is more profitable than blogging because a lot of people find it hard to read content this days. But it's very easy to watch any length of videos. So for me I will go for vlog

As far as I know, many people do read content a lot. Vlogging is becoming quite competitive and it could be hard to make money because youtube is the only major platform for videos.

Seriously I believe that starting up any kind of blog is not an easy job to do because it is going to require a lot of work and effort for you to be able to monetize your blog so that you can start making money from it.
Is not easy at all the time it takes before you can start earning from your blog this discourages most people. But do you think if one has good experience on blog can he start earning the moment he monetize his blog?

A vlog or video log is the video equivalent of a blog. Think of everything that’s written in a blog presented in video format with vocals and visuals while Blogs also serve as a marketing tool as they contain links and play a big part in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). They can be targeted toward a specific market niche (beauty, electronics, travel, personal, etc.) or be more generalized

Though the two are best ways of sourcing passive income, I still prefer clogging. It doesn't take much time before it can be monetized as blogging does take. You only need to meet up with subscribers number. Though, it requires much energy than blogging, it pays off in the end.

depending on the type of business you want to run but the thing is the business you are interested in is that you need to be able to be to run the right type of business if not it will not bring the result you want.
Yes you are right by saying that,it depneds on the type of business he is intereted on, so that it can assist him on what type he should go for.

blogging is long dead in my opinion, now vloggers are in power. if you are an appreciated and well known person, you can make good money from daily vlogs.
I don't really believe that blogging is dead right now because I still know a lot of professional blogger who are still making it very big in the industry with their unique work on daily basis.

Linda ikeji in my country is still into blogging and she is one of the richest woman that we have in my country as a blogger , so it is still a very good paying project for the for that guys into it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds