Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

It is actually something that takes a while because blogging is not something that you jump into and start making money immediately, it's just like affiliate marketing which will take time for you to build on your work before you start making money from it.
That's what I've noticed with blogging you cannot start earning the moment you start, before you can earn you must produce informative content.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think vlogging is more profitable than blogging because a lot of people find it hard to read content this days. But it's very easy to watch any length of videos. So for me I will go for vlog
I think both have a good chance at succeeding,because a person that knows how to put out good ,interesting,and captivatng content consistently will be able to get huge audience to his page.But on the other hand,a lot of persons do like to go through videos,that they would'nt to stress their brains much

Well I know very little about vlogging as you have said but am more familiar with blogging and is really a good way to earn good money as many I know are into it and doing just fine

That's what I've noticed with blogging you cannot start earning the moment you start, before you can earn you must produce informative content.
That is actually what a lot of people who want to start blogging needs to know very well because they have this misconception that once you start to blog you will start making thousands of Dollars.

Last edited:
That is actually what a lot of people who want to start blogging needs to know very well because they have this misconception that once you start to blog you will start making thousands of Dollars.
I also thought in the same direction but only only to realize that you need to spend much time before you can start earning from your blog.

IN order to become successful with bloging, writing is not the only skill that you require, you also need SEO and digital marketing skils, you also need to have knowledge and skills in website design and website management.

IN order to become successful with bloging, writing is not the only skill that you require, you also need SEO and digital marketing skils, you also need to have knowledge and skills in website design and website management.
That is right. That is why blogging is not as easy as it looks. You need to learn more of those skills in order to do well with it. Especially that of SEO, it ensures that your articles are ranked well in search engines.

Vlogging and blogging are websites that brings steady income. I prefer blogging because many people aquired income from it,it depends on how to create best blogging that will attract many people online to view videos and articulates.

At the moment, I think vlogging would make you more money because it's popular. Many people likes to watch videos right now instead of reading. However, I'm not saying that blogging isn't a thing anymore. Personally, I enjoy both. Sometimes I prefer to read a blog and sometimes I like to watch.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
I think people tend to gore more into blogging than vlogging.
They are both good ways of earning passive income.
You can make quality content as video or a writeup and start earning as the public downloads them.

The both actually require some good levels of content creation knowledge and anyone can harness that part of himself.
Content creation has to do basically with understanding the needs of your audience and working out content around it.
I'll advise you choose anyone and not look at the cons of either. In the end, you'll profit from it.

To obtain passive income bloging Is preferable compared to bloging because very few percent have ideal on creating videos and one do not need much time to learn how to write or compose messages

Both is instrumental for building passive income online. But i prefer blogging at the moment. Because i won't be spending much to get started but in vlogging you need spend for tools, equipments to make your vlogging contents look authentic. One need a mega phone, editing tools, good desktop or PC computer, with high mega pixel camera etc, to start vlogging.
I prefer blogging because you don't really need much tools and equipments in order to start. Vlogging requires good training and enough tools in order to be successful.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
Both of them are actually very good means for you to make passive income for yourself as long as you know how to exploit them effectively into fetching you the money you want from online sources.

Vlogging and blogging are websites that brings steady income. I prefer blogging because many people aquired income from it,it depends on how to create best blogging that will attract many people online to view videos and articulates.
That's true. I also prefer using blogging because I don't really know what's vlogging. But have you ever earn money on blogging sites?

Seriously, it's not that easy to grow a blog before you can start making money from it. You need lots of contents on the blog and good number of traffic too.
That's true. That's also what discourages me from becoming a blogger because of the time it takes before you can start earning from it.

IN order to build passive income, first of all you need to work really hard for a couple of years to build content and traffic. If that can happen you can build passive income from blogging and vlogging.

Both of them are actually very good means for you to make passive income for yourself as long as you know how to exploit them effectively into fetching you the money you want from online sources.
Yes, the main think is having knowledge and skills to become a blogger and vlogger. Just because you can write and shoot a video from your camera does not make you blogger or vlogger.

IN order to build passive income, first of all you need to work really hard for a couple of years to build content and traffic. If that can happen you can build passive income from blogging and vlogging.
True. To start a professional blog you need to create a informative contents to attract traffic. But how long does it takes you to start earning from your blog?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds