Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

I won't even bother myself giving it a second thought. A website that plans on having me upgrade tompaid membership ronearn more will obviously loose me as a member instead

Advertisement Placeholder
During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.
I also remembered Back then that we were told to upgrade our membership with some certain amount of money in a platform but i waited to know the outcome from some friends that paid, and unfortunately they were scammedl

I also remembered Back then that we were told to upgrade our membership with some certain amount of money in a platform but i waited to know the outcome from some friends that paid, and unfortunately they were scammedl
You played wisely, and never to rush in, cos you know how devastating it could be when you lose your funds carelessly via a ponzi scheme.

If you pay $% for membership how much does the site promise you to pay? As long as you can earn at least 100 percent returns, I think you are good to go with membership payment.

I can't just come into an earning site immediately and you ask me to upgrade one time before I can get along with earning. For me, that's bizarre, an earning site for users should be free provided the user is doing some job for the owner to earn.

It is not ideal to pay one time for upgrade for an earning site that promised to reward you for the services you're doing for them. It will be possible for me when I've learned from them first.

I don't need any time to need to be upgrading any of my account from free membership to paid membership simply because I want better pay. I won't bother ever thinking about that at all

I have done this many times in the past, but I have stopped doing this now. There is a big risk in upgrading account or paying for membership to make money.

Caution should be exercised before paying for membership or upgrade on any site, since you said your friend has paid then maybe you should wait and see how it goes before you make your decision.

You ought to be actually truly cautious around such webinternet web sites that guarantee you great profits when you spend for subscription or even profile update. Maybe a fraud plan. However certainly there certainly are actually others that are actually legitimate as well as you will certainly really make after paying out. Therefore you ought to research study around the webinternet web site very initial prior to you pay out.

Personally I cannot advise you to pay money to upgrade any account in online business, it is better to be patient and wait. But is hoping to join any online business, some are genuine but not all
It depends on the site you are working on at that moment that will determine whether you will pay for upgradement or not , but personally i dont like paying for upgrade because it can later lead to scam.

Stuffs like this also baffles me. There are some certain conditions that you will even have to risk and purchase an account to make money from the account and eventually you end up loosing both the money and the account

If they upgraded account is going to come with special privileges like no ads then it is something that that will consider otherwise I do not like paying money to make money.

Paying money in order to get your account upgraded is never a great decision, and I am sure that most of the people would never like to pay the website for that. Many people got scammed by many paid to click site. It is much better to trade in crypto rather than risking your whole money into such sites.

It shouldn't be mandatory for anyone to pay for membership plan before they can get access to the site features especially an amount as high as that. I think you need to stay clear of such sites as they are most times scam

Personally, I believe there are genuine sites that will still pay after upgrade of account but is just that the ones with scam are just too much, especially, in the PTC platforms. So one should be very sure of a site before upgrading account there. It is just my opinion.
That is true,because if the site does not have credibility then the whole essence of an upgrade would be exercise in futility.And one way to know if the upgrade is genuine is from reviews

It's not a bad idea. Some sites have such terms and it's legit while others leverage on it. Personally, I'll never pay a dime for upgrading account or membership on any forum!

I have been a part of a PTC site. It is a legit site that requires you to upgrade your account in order to truly make money. I know that it has been paying me for a long time, but I always have a fear of losing money. This is why I have never been a really big fan of such kind of sites that require you to buy memberships.

I prefer upgrading my account than paying for membership. I can't pay for membership, it's a waste of time for me.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
Care should be taken in dealing with sites like this. Most of them pack up after some time. Also, don't make payment with an account with huge saving so that even if they intend to continue real, your money wouldn't be wasted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds