Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

You should be really careful about such sites that promise you good earnings when you pay for membership or account upgrade. It could be a scam scheme. Though there are others that are legit and you will actually earn after paying. So you should research about the site first before you pay.
Ninety five of the online websites that tell you to upgrade your account with money are definitely fake online websites because most of the time after you upgrade , your account will be disable .

Advertisement Placeholder
That's actually a good idea, especially if you are using paid to click sites, before you can earn money you have to upgrade your account, that's a good idea, you can try it out.

When paying for membership or account upgrades on websites that promise you high earnings, you should exercise extreme caution.
It might be a con game.
Although there are some legitimate ones where you can truly make money after paying.
So before paying, do some research on the website.

I have paid for membership on a couple of sites. Since the difference between the amount I paid and amount I earned was not very big, I never renewed my membership.
That is just what most persons usually look out for,because you have to look at the time you will be spending online and what you will get at the end of the day,it it is not conmensurate with what you are putting down,then it is not worth it.

If the offers are going to be designed in such a way that I will have special privileges that can enable me to make money, then that is good. Sometimes you have to understand that the platform owners also needs to generate revenue to sustain themselves in one way or the other.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
You should be very careful they often promise more money if you pay for the membership but after you pay you earn the same ammount or almost the same most of these kind of sites only wants to make money themselves but I'm sure there are ligit sites but you need to do some research

Both upgrading account and paying for membership seems dangerous to me because I have called into a ponzi scheme like that twice , after you upgraded you will be banned ,

no i would stay away from paying to make money because it's never guaranteed that I'll get them back, it's risky
also scam apps do this type of stuff, that you must pay to get some kind of benefits

In the time I have been online, I really don't trust sites that ask for membership. Although there are legitimate sites that when you cancel the membership the difference in profit is very striking. To make the decision you must evaluate well and verify that it is a legitimate site.
That is one thing that i get weary of,because once i cannot see what one will be benefiting from the engagement,it is not actually advisable to continue,there must be something of value you must be getting from such site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds