Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

Thiugh this situation sometimes depends on the organisation you worked with or such platforms policies. there are some platform that makes it most for everyone to upgrade or either register for membership.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should be very careful before joining or paying for any membership or upgrading of the account, because I was once scammed some weeks ago from such type of forum.

I myself I dont just like the motive of paying for membership because from what I see I think that some programs are scam so I hope its not in my favoure and I dont and never consider joining them since I was scam by a gpt program specifically a data entry jobs

I have seen so many platforms like that which will ask that I upgrade my account before I start earning and this is mostly likely to observe on paid to click website, I don't like it because I don't trust any platform that ask for that.

I have seen so many platforms like that which will ask that I upgrade my account before I start earning and this is mostly likely to observe on paid to click website, I don't like it because I don't trust any platform that ask for that.
Even with the paid to click website I dont even think that I can chose to upgrade but sometime some members who upgrade make some extra money really but its not my type of website or choice

I have paid for membership on a couple of sites. Since the difference between the amount I paid and amount I earned was not very big, I never renewed my membership.
I prefer paying for membership amount because their is different in the payment , the money you get for membership payment increases and the benefit you get also increase than ordinary member.

There is nothing wrong if you chose to upgrade your account because from what I know when you upgrade an account with any website you will see so many benefit,ranging from payout to certain value which can be given to you

There is nothing wrong if you chose to upgrade your account because from what I know when you upgrade an account with any website you will see so many benefit,ranging from payout to certain value which can be given to you
I can only do this on Trusted platform and not on every platform I sees around. So many platform are not trusted and therefore we should be careful when they asked us to upgrade our account with money.

Even with the paid to click website I dont even think that I can chose to upgrade but sometime some members who upgrade make some extra money really but its not my type of website or choice
I will not have any problem to upgrade provided they are willing to allowed me earn something reasonable. I don't need a platform that will easily crash when I try withdrawing my funds ... Do you think paid to click site are trusted ?

The only disadvantages which I see now is that sometime its seems like emotion I always fine it tidious to make a deposit to upgrade with any website to be precise.

But I will need to break that york and ensure that I start upgraded my account,before the end of this month I will definately upgrade with bizdustry

I can never do that , paying for membership or upgrading my account in order to get paid , most of the websites that does that always turn out to be a scam at the end I the payment .

Be very careful with those sites, they're almost everytime scams. They give you a dopamine rush by giving you a huge amount of in-game currency but then slows down and offers you to buy premium subscription to earn more money and then gets away with you hard earned real life cash.
This is what happens in most of these sites. There are SOME sites with such system and are legit, but almost everytime, they turns out to be just some scams.
That's all

There's nothing wrong with that , I can do with only trusted platforms. That's the best. Like here's on bizdustry. But however I can't do such on paid to click platform. Those aren't profitable

During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.

I might consider upgrading in the future. I am a dedicated member of Bizdustry and I have been with the site for a long time. I think that memberships do offer many advantages in here.

The only disadvantages which I see now is that sometime its seems like emotion I always fine it tidious to make a deposit to upgrade with any website to be precise.

But I will need to break that york and ensure that I start upgraded my account,before the end of this month I will definately upgrade with bizdustry
This always happen to me too but mostly on platforms I do not trust . if I have money I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade to a VIP account here on bizdustry. This is more trusted than other platforms I know.

I might consider upgrading in the future. I am a dedicated member of Bizdustry and I have been with the site for a long time. I think that memberships do offer many advantages in here.
Ok, There's no problem, its depends on how you see it, not really compulsory just that it gives the comfort for you to make money more than an average member that's all. I am also a trusted member.

You should be really careful about such sites that promise you good earnings when you pay for membership or account upgrade. It could be a scam scheme. Though there are others that are legit and you will actually earn after paying. So you should research about the site first before you pay.

I wouldn't really have any problem to pay but sometimes what if you paid then at the end of the day you are not able to make the money they promise ? In most platforms their earning method is not always easy as they will described it to be.

I think upgrading your account or membership can be the best idea ever taken if the site is legit and paying. I had upgraded my membership on a local revenue sharing site in my country and really has boosted my earnings.

If the site is legit I think upgrading your account will not be a problem, but for me I don't really trust any site that will ask me to upgrade my account in oder to earn, most of this sites ended up running away with people's money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds