Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

If you are upgrading your account make a calculations of how much you will earn after spending x amount. For example, if you spend $10 for account upgrade, you need to earn at lest $20.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can only upgrade my access on a trusted website, and this should also be coming with benefits like increased earnings like it used to be here on bizdustry.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?

there are many sites where really, if you upgrade to vip, the earnings are higher and you can have higher profit. I used 2 sites where I invested and I doubled my investment. now I don't know if they are very legit for a long time ...

If you are upgrading your account make a calculations of how much you will earn after spending x amount. For example, if you spend $10 for account upgrade, you need to earn at lest $20.
You're right about that. You need to make sure that you will earn more by making such upgrade and even the terms and conditions to it are also favourable. And it will be safer to consider that on a site you really trust

Based on my research, by upgrading your account you are not earning much. You might spend $10 to upgrade, if you earn just $20 and in the mean time spend many hours working, you did not earn much from upgrade.

I've also came across such site's i suggest you make good research before making that payment because their are many scaming sites online.

Not really about paying of membership fee but as long as they are legit there is not problem, Bizdustry sometimes ago always give rooms for people to upgrade to VIP membership because it comes with benefits.. This was optional and did not affect your earning in any way.. as long as they are legit that is no problem.

It depends on the kind of job and also the amount you were asked to pay. I've paid membership fees and a site and it did well besides it was just a token. In your case though i don't it's wise to pay a huge amount as membership fee

Personally I cannot advise you to pay money to upgrade any account in online business, it is better to be patient and wait. But is hoping to join any online business, some are genuine but not all
I have witnessed so many payment on account upgrading and payment to join a site in which you could earn better, but later turned to scam but if the site is a legit site, its Good to give it a trial

Personally, I believe there are genuine sites that will still pay after upgrade of account but is just that the ones with scam are just too much, especially, in the PTC platforms. So one should be very sure of a site before upgrading account there. It is just my opinion.

There are only a few websites that pay after you upgrade your account. Most of them turn into a scam really sooner. Neobux has been online, but many people have complained that they have not earned much money after registering on Neobux.

There are only a few websites that pay after you upgrade your account. Most of them turn into a scam really sooner. Neobux has been online, but many people have complained that they have not earned much money after registering on Neobux.
That is very true I have been a victime to some of the website to be precise they will ask you to upgrade but after sometime they will run away with your money some of the website are mostly the data entry jobs and I dont like working on data entry site

The choice is actually yours to make because you would be the one to enjoy the benefits or suffer the results of your action. But i would advise that you research and check out the benefit of upgrading and being a member it they are much and you stand a chance to earn higher then go ahead. But there is no difference with accounts that are not upgraded then there is no need.v

Well I think if the upgrade is compulsory, I don't see why you should. But if the forum is a legit one, I don't see why not. But I think you should be careful and not put in your money especially if the membership fee is a bit on the high side.

The upgrade is prevention from multiple accounts in some cases the website asks for upgrade for 1 $ one time fee just to prove it is your unique account on system because many are just making a lot of accounts and abusing system of referring.

I have paid for membership on a couple of sites. Since the difference between the amount I paid and amount I earned was not very big, I never renewed my membership.

Have you purchased membership on Paid to click sites? I have done that in the past and made some money, but now I no longer purchase memberships on paid to click sites because I simply do not trust them at all.

I am thinking to upgrade my membership on bizdustry to earn better. Currently, bizdustry is offering account upgrade for $10 per month, which will allow the member to make 10 topic threads every day and make 5 cents per thread.

I don't have a problem upgrading my account or paying for membership premium so far the site is legitimate. The bottom line is that most of the sites demanding for upgrade are mostly scams .

Actually payment to upgrade of account sometimes it depends on the site policies. there are site that makes such as mandatory and if you want to continue earning from them, you most upgrade.

I always do not believe in paying money before being able to make money , and this is why I always try as much as possible to make sure I do never agree with any website that says I should pay .

I always do not believe in paying money before being able to make money , and this is why I always try as much as possible to make sure I do never agree with any website that says I should pay .
You are just my type I dont also like to pay for membership because sometime I feel not comfortable even when the site seems legit I can remember when the admin of this forum told me yesterday that there are some priority for upgrade members,I still dont feel comfortable but I will definately upgrade here soon because this forum worth it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds