Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.

Exactly, there are so many people who are on the website that took the same step as you did and they did enjoyed it very much because they got to earn more than ordinary members.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for one it depends on how important that endeavor is to you in the first place and also one has to do his own due diligence too by doing some research and following reviews
As for me any platform that I used to earn money is pretty much important so if I have any opportunity to be able to upgrade my account and earn more money on the platform then I will definitely take it if I have the money to do it.

If you can try to make contact with some of the members who are using the upgraded PLATFORM it will pay you to know if your money going into the upgraded version of the platform is safe or not

Yeah, you can pay the membership fee if it is actually going to make you earn. But that requires you to do intense research first so that you don't end up loosing your money.
I agree with you. I will also do intense research in both paying membership fee or upgrading my accounts. I believe one best tip is to join early and also leave early the sites when you have earnings already.

I would never advise anyone to invest money because most of these platforms have a really high risk of becoming scams and I myself was scammed. I am telling you all this despite the fact that I have myself deposited and upgraded my "memship" at a paid to click website. I am really risking my funds but I have no other way to earn. I never recommend anyone to do what I am doing.
Majority of the website online that will require you to invest your money into them so that you can be making profit on your money I have mostly scams as they are just on the prowl looking for your money to iPhone so we all should be careful the kind of word said that will be requiring us to invest our money.

Most
Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
Most upgrade, well i can't use just one experience to judge others but some upgrades are not the way they said it is they ate not the same you meet it. Just To gain more is there purpose.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
This should depend on how legit the website is and the benefits you can derive form the upgrade. I once wanted to upgrade on a website to increase my earnings but when I calculated the benefits and I see that I will have to spend more time to recover my money. I stop it and never upgrade my account

A big NO! I wouldn't dare, I'll better earn from them first, to ensure that they're legit. I've lost a lot to these sites, the last one being my one month salary. I was lost for words, and was pained.
Most of these companies are just out for their own profits

This is basically applicable to PTP sites because of the low payout . You can only make something worthwhile by by upgrading your membership. This will make you earn more. I planned to upgrade my membership with $5 on star-clicks before i read a review that they no longer pay.

Well I don't think is good for you to pay at first, what you really need to do is make sure that the website you are dealing with is legit that when you pay you will be able to make something to cover up the amount you have spent.

I have seen such platforms before and that requires someone to upgrade or pay for membership upgrade before he can be able to make money or withdraw and i don't usually participate especially when it is must.

Well I don't think is good for you to pay at first, what you really need to do is make sure that the website you are dealing with is legit that when you pay you will be able to make something to cover up the amount you have spent.
I haven't seen about three people that have gotten paid on any website I will never waste my time to work or do anything on that platform because I really cherish proof when you come to any website so that I won't waste my time and resources on any website.

I haven't seen about three people that have gotten paid on any website I will never waste my time to work or do anything on that platform because I really cherish proof when you come to any website so that I won't waste my time and resources on any website.
Yes most times I also look for the proof myself by trying to reach their minimum withdrawal and withdraw to see if they are actually paying, most fake website will take ages to for you to reach minimum withdrawal.

Like I used to say, invest in what you can afford to lose in the end. Some platforms that demand upgrade could be scamming sites while some are real. I always read reviews online before joining the site.

I wouldn't join a site that makes upgrading compulsory before earning. They are mostly dubious and you'd realize that your earning at the end may not cover your investments.

Yes most times I also look for the proof myself by trying to reach their minimum withdrawal and withdraw to see if they are actually paying, most fake website will take ages to for you to reach minimum withdrawal.
It is very important that you look for payment proof before you can join any website that claims to pay its members for any task or job done on the platform and this is why there are very little case of me getting scammed on any website because I always make sure I take my time to check the website if it is paying or not.

It is very important that you look for payment proof before you can join any website that claims to pay its members for any task or job done on the platform and this is why there are very little case of me getting scammed on any website because I always make sure I take my time to check the website if it is paying or not.
If the minimum withdrawal is not something very much then I'll go ahead and do it to find out if they are actually paying, sometimes the testimony of others may not be reliable.

Personally, there is no way you would expect me to be open to paying money 💵 to become a member on a website in order to make money, I'd rather pay to upgrade my account.

I have learnt my bitter lesson. The last platform I paid for premium membership ended in premium tears. I had to stress myself and wasn't still able to reach their minimum withdrawal amount.

As for me any platform that I used to earn money is pretty much important so if I have any opportunity to be able to upgrade my account and earn more money on the platform then I will definitely take it if I have the money to do it.
That is awesome truth. If there is a budget for an upgrade, then buy it.

Things will be a lot more easier and one can more with an upgrade than the free plans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds