Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

Well, if they actually vanish after you have made payment then you are entirely on your own, but even before you pay for any such thing, it will be a wise decision for you to do a background check to know if the website is legit or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
Me I don't think it is a wise thing to do at all for me to consider upgrading my membership account to a paid one in order to get more pay. Inrather remain qn ordinary member instead

Many sites require you to invest if you want to make money. Most of such kind of sites are pure ponzi schemes. I do not advise anyone to invest. However, only a few sites are seen as reliable investment platforms. You must make sure that they are regulated by the government.

During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.
Sure you are right bro anything that reguirred your money at first Is a Big scam site that want to lavish and move ,have witnessed many of them like that

I personally don't most often believe in site that will ask me to pay certain amount of money in other to earned profit in return. I have had a negative experience about such sometimes back and I am very much careful about that.

I have been one of those that have already made up my mind to not pay any platform that will be asking me to pay any money to upgrade my membership on such platforms. I won't pay a dime for anything upgrade

Sure you are right bro anything that reguirred your money at first Is a Big scam site that want to lavish and move ,have witnessed many of them like that
Not necessarily that everything that request for your money before you start earning big is scam. I've been to freelance site called 'freelancer.com, they will request you upgrade membership in order to attract attention of clients and win gigs more often. You'll think they are scam but they aren't. Many freelancers are simply benefiting using such method.

It is actually what I've seen a lot of people doing and if you can call it very well you understand that they are actually making more money after becoming an upgraded member on the platform.
I will never beleive in any site that require that I become an upgraded member do you know why because I was scam by some program that need me to pay some amount of money after the payment the site vanished I cant even see the owner of the site anyone or anywebsite that need me to pay anything I wont even try investing in it

Well it's necessary to some extent but to a person like me I will not and not even advise someone to pay money for the upgrade of his account the reason is because I sees that time as the best time for the platform to scammed your resources in the name of upgrading.

Account upgradation is often required by paid to click website and I do not know any paid to click website that has managed to stay for a long time apart from Neobux. Upgrading account in order to make money has alrways been a risky business and there are many people who have lost a big amount of money.

During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.
What is mostly holding up some members from upgrading their membership status is lack of finance for it insole for someone like me I will prefer to become a member in a site anymore than others but as a result of lack of availability of funds I will still to be coming an ordinary floor member.

Well, I can pay for an upgrade but not for being a member. It doesn't worth it at all. Even at that, I can only pay for an upgrade if I have earned twice of the money I need for upgrade and the return is good.

You need to have a good research before embarking into such things. I have seen different cases where people pays a certain amount of money to become a member and f a site.you have to be careful before making your decisions.

I would never do or pay into any site that ask me to pay for membership before I would be able to earn from their site when we have so many site that want people to come on their site everyday and pay them some token at the end.

The fact of the matter is that most of such kind of sites that require you to upgrade your account are actually those sites that are actually ponzi schemes. Most such sites are paid to click sites and they run on ponzi scheme system.

I can only upgrade on a system to make more money if I have actually make money from the system without paying in the first instance. I'm going to have believe in the system if I can make money with the free version. After that I can upgrade to make more money for myself.

I won't even mind to pay for all these things but sometimes any website that will ask you to pay a certain amount of money before you are able to make money with them are not really the best and some of them are not as trusted as because they can easily disappeared with your money.

I don't think I would never do a site that would pay for membership fees or account upgrade fees where there are sites that pay me without asking penny at the end of the day.

Account upgradation is often required by paid to click website and I do not know any paid to click website that has managed to stay for a long time apart from Neobux. Upgrading account in order to make money has alrways been a risky business and there are many people who have lost a big amount of money.
Yeah, it is truly very risky to do this. Most of those sites stop paying after a while and that can be really devastating for you. Especially if you paid a high amount for upgrade.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
I think some sites do account upgrade, some even get membership fees. It is okay to do it if you want to.
If the fees are expensive, think of what you stand to gain after the payment. Make enquiry from others on the platform or similar ones.
You'll know what decision to take after that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds