Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

All these things depends on available time for the person because he needs to have enough time to work in the site and make enough money to cover up for what he spent on paying for premium account

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
I will never do something of this nature. I realise that most of such websites do not deduct the money from your earninngs on the website, but would want you to pay from your bank.

One should never pay to any site for a paid membership to earn better. I have searched online for 2 years to find online earning opportunities. Most of the sites asking for paid membership, will be gone in 1-2 years and are not genuine, like so called PT sites. The honest sites or programs does not ask members to pay in order to earn better from them.

I don't know why but I always see any website asking peole to upgrade before they can have access to withdraw as a scam site. Why will you ask someone to make money to pay money.

I don't know why but I always see any website asking peole to upgrade before they can have access to withdraw as a scam site. Why will you ask someone to make money to pay money.
I always view it that way too. So I get cold feet anytime I have to pay money in a site in order to earn more. Especially if you have reached withdrawal and cannot get your money or use that money to do the upgrade that they need.

I really don't think I can pay money for membership upgrade. So far I think some of this website that tell people to upgrade for more account just do that to rip their members

That is awesome truth. If there is a budget for an upgrade, then buy it.

Things will be a lot more easier and one can more with an upgrade than the free plans.
My greetings happiness Whitby going for any premium product so that I can be able to get the maximum satisfaction from using the product rather than just going for the free package which will just guarantee me a very small that is fashion so that is why I would prefer to purchase any premium plan or packages in any service a product.
[automerge]1628505412[/automerge]
If the minimum withdrawal is not something very much then I'll go ahead and do it to find out if they are actually paying, sometimes the testimony of others may not be reliable.
You can't tell me that the testimony of people sometimes is not reliable people stepped in money is the most reliable things even more than just an ordinary payment proof because for 5 to 10 people to come out to say that something is paying and they show their payments proof means that is actually paying.

Last edited:
So many site and platform demanding that its members pay some certain amount of money as an upgrade for getting better pay for their activities are usually scams. I will not and can never drop a dime for such carjoling simply because they say I will make more money doing so. I will simply remain an ordinary member instead. That's fine with me that way

This should depend on how legit the website is and the benefits you can derive form the upgrade. I once wanted to upgrade on a website to increase my earnings but when I calculated the benefits and I see that I will have to spend more time to recover my money. I stop it and never upgrade my account

Yes, I know that this is the one of the main factors you need to consider. There are many people who have upgraded to Golden membership on Neobux and they have paid thousands of dollars to the Neobux administration and as far as i know they still have to work hard to bring a few referrals to make more money than they invested.

All these things depends on available time for the person because he needs to have enough time to work in the site and make enough money to cover up for what he spent on paying for premium account
I would generally not upgrade my membership or pay for membership. If I do that and the returns are not great, most of my time on the website will go only in recovering my own principal amount invested. Most people only end up paying their principal to the website and in return they get very little or nothing unless they are very judicious and very hard working on the same site for many years.

I really don't think I can pay money for membership upgrade. So far I think some of this website that tell people to upgrade for more account just do that to rip their members

I know that investing in an online site or upgrading to make money can be a really hard decision for many people but sometimes people have no choice but to trust these kind of platforms. I have invested in a paid to click site and I always have a fear of losing all of my money. I can only hope that I will not be scammed by the platform in which I have invested my money.

I would generally not upgrade my membership or pay for membership. If I do that and the returns are not great, most of my time on the website will go only in recovering my own principal amount invested. Most people only end up paying their principal to the website and in return they get very little or nothing unless they are very judicious and very hard working on the same site for many years.
You have said it all . This is why I don't consider premium membership because it demands active participation to get back the spent money before going for profit.

I think you need to be careful when doing things like because it shows that there is something hidden but me i will never pay a dime before i earn in any site online.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
Two months salary is a huge amount, in my opinion. Why asking for such a value? I absolutely wouldn't pay a single cent to a site asking me two months salaries. I also have seen site where members are required to pay fees, but I'd consider the payment wise only in the case the user has the absolute certainty to constantly earn above the payed fee.

Paying a huge amount in order to get a job or get enrolled for an earning program may not be worthwhile, however, there is no harm in paying small fees, if the program is legit.

From what I remember Bizdustry has a VIP account that you have to pay to make you gain the benefits of earning more for your posts. But when the policy of rewards was changed the VIP membership was suspended. With other sites I had never upgraded my membership.

It might be a wise thing for you to pay money for premium services and entitlement but I do not believe in paying money in order to earn more money.

I think you need to be very careful about that site that offer such position in than not to regret, because for me I will never do such thing or advice one to it.

I don't see anything wrong I upgrading your account in order to make more money, you need money to make money so I won't resist an upgrade.

I am definitely for upgrading your online membership to be any more money rather than just being an ordinary member and be earning little amount of money because as a member there are so many benefits that you can get to be any more money as you work on the website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds