Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

You are right on point concerning account upgrade , most sites that ask for an upgrade in account before they can pay you , I believe ninety percent of those sites at scam.
Yes and even if a paying site is asking for payment or account upgrade before payment, nobody will believe them cos in their mind they will believe the site is a scam

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
Hmm.... Like you have predicted that you have seen site where you have to pay membership fee to earn better that they varnish, there aim was to varnish initially.

That of course the first rule of investing, be sure of what you are investing into to know what is actually being used to make money on the website and if proven to be legit I do not see a big deal in making or paying membership fees.
Yeah, you can pay the membership fee if it is actually going to make you earn. But that requires you to do intense research first so that you don't end up loosing your money.

I would never advise anyone to invest money because most of these platforms have a really high risk of becoming scams and I myself was scammed. I am telling you all this despite the fact that I have myself deposited and upgraded my "memship" at a paid to click website. I am really risking my funds but I have no other way to earn. I never recommend anyone to do what I am doing.

Yes and even if a paying site is asking for payment or account upgrade before payment, nobody will believe them cos in their mind they will believe the site is a scam
The ask of payment for membership can be sign of scam of site or can be to prevent multiple account so many users are violating rules by create multiple account for multiple signup bonus so may site is asking for a little fee for account verification to prevent multiple free signups.

The ask of membership payment can be a sign of a scam of the site or can be to prevent multiple accounts so many users are violating rules by creating multiple accounts for multiple signup bonuses so may site is asking for a little fee for account verification to prevent multiple free signups.
Well, I never pictured that before, that's another way to put it. That is a good one but we users don't see things that way because I have worked on various sites and I have been scam by various site which ask for upgrades.

Well, I never pictured that before, that's another way to put it. That is a good one but we users don't see things that way because I have worked on various sites and I have been scam by various site which ask for upgrades.
Let's say a site is blocking your account for make a second account then users may say that they have relatives or family members that might join the same site or for example people login to same website from coffee Wifi same IP.
If website is asking for identity verification there will be another complain as people will say what will do they do with my identity verification?
Upgrade is a third solution, so if website caught there is another account with same IP address so instead of ban or identity verification they may ask to deposit 1 $ to purchase balance in order to perform payout and not for all users so if you are logged in from an account with unique IP address there might not any additional verification.
So if website permit that there is multiple account users will abuse system by multiple account and this is serious problem for earning platform.

I would never ever register for such thing on any site no matter the offer you are giving me or any coupons you are good to give the genuine membership at all .They might end up a scam site.

Do you think it is a wise decision to pay for account upgrade or pay for membership fees to make money. I am asking this question because recently I was offered a position where I would have to pay membership fee (one time fee) to join. The fee equals to two months salary.

I have also seen sites where you have to pay membership fees to earn or earn better. What if these people vanish after account upgrade?
I think what is actually paying for membership on online website is what is known as upgrading your account so I do not think that there is any distinction between them. That being said I would really love to upgrade my account on a website so that I can be able to earn more than just an ordinary floor member on the website.

Yes you are right about the scam sites asking for upgrade and payment before paying for your services, I believe many people have fall victim for scams like that before knowing it was a scam.

I think both of them are the same thing in my own perspective. the reason why I said that is that one display advertisement platform I know require people to upgrade and join the elite member in order to make more money. I am talking about Ezoic.

If I am in a platform I would pay money so as to have premium experience or VIP treatment but i would not like to pay money just to get more money.

Any platform that cannot give me money or pay me money before requesting for membership upgrade is definitely a no-go area for me.

I will never subscribe to a platform that will require me to upgrade my account to be eligible for a more payable level. I rather be paid the level that i am in the free member state

I will never subscribe to a platform that will require me to upgrade my account to be eligible for a more payable level. I rather be paid the level that i am in the free member state
What is expected that if platform requires upgrade they accept upgrade from your commissions however if platform requires upgrade using a payment gateway means you have to be carefullest about this platform.

Let's say a site is blocking your account for make a second account then users may say that they have relatives or family members that might join the same site or for example people login to same website from coffee Wifi same IP.
If website is asking for identity verification there will be another complain as people will say what will do they do with my identity verification?
Upgrade is a third solution, so if website caught there is another account with same IP address so instead of ban or identity verification they may ask to deposit 1 $ to purchase balance in order to perform payout and not for all users so if you are logged in from an account with unique IP address there might not any additional verification.
So if website permit that there is multiple account users will abuse system by multiple account and this is serious problem for earning platform.
Thanks for clearing the air, I for one have created multiple accounts on some forums before because of one thing or the other, but I never looked at it from that angle, well am glad you gave a clearer explanation. Thank you

It is normally and completely acceptable to pay to be registered in online activity but what I don't deem it alright is the fact you have to pay to upgrade account

If a platform is suppose to pay me for working for them, I will not pay that platform anything dime to be upgraded to get me a higher pay check from them. That will now seem like a Ponzi scheme to me by then

The only account I'm hoping to upgrade is my freelancer.com account in order to attract more suitors hiring me for better paying writing gigs which I've always craved for.

I like the idea of premium membership where you will get some added advantage over the rest of the people but I do not like to pay money just so I will make more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds