Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrading account or paying for membership to make money

Yeah exactly am with you too I don't fully trust sites or platforms like that at all requesting for been membership before anything. If there are definitely legitimate ones you have to be careful cause of the terms.
Exactly, the terms are important and many times in my case I skipped this important information. Nowadays I act differently, first I read all the terms and analyze them before making a decision. I even dedicate time to the reviews of other members of the site.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are several platforms that requires you to pay for membership before you can make money and one thing with me is that if I have never received money from you before I can't even upgrade because of trust.

This is not my cup of tea and I don't like to invest money in any website which I join to make money even if that can double my earnings. This is the reason I don't like the PTC websites where we need to upgrade our membership first and can only then receive the payments and I avoid these websites.

Well for one it depends on how important that endeavor is to you in the first place and also one has to do his own due diligence too by doing some research and following reviews

This is not my cup of tea and I don't like to invest money in any website which I join to make money even if that can double my earnings. This is the reason I don't like the PTC websites where we need to upgrade our membership first and can only then receive the payments and I avoid these websites.
That is right. I was once scammed by this. I paid $5 for an upgrade of my account in this ptc site. But after the payment I could no longer log in to my account.

If you feel like they might vanish with your money, they just might so play safe and leave it, I do not so much trust site that ask for membership fees, what for

It will really be very weird that you who will be paying me money will be telling me to upgrade my account by paying some certain amount of money for me to earn higher. I won't do that

I do not really see anything bad in that just as long and provided that it's worth it and ticks all the boxes for me then it's no problem and a big go ahead for that matter.

That is right. I was once scammed by this. I paid $5 for an upgrade of my account in this ptc site. But after the payment I could no longer log in to my account.
This is the reason I don't prefer the PTC websites and there are several other websites too which ask for an Initial deposit after which we can earn quickly but personally I don't prefer this as I am joining a website to earn and not give money from my own pocket. For some, it does work when they upgrade but I try to avoid such things.

During first time start, and they makes it mandatory to upgrade your membership plan, you shouldn't waste your time on such site. They just want to get away with your money and never pay you for such amount spent.
I prefer paying for membership money to earn money in a websites than going for an account upgrade which I always fall for scam whenever I do so, so i always want to do a free member.

In as much as I believe that you can pay money so that you can enjoy son VIP treatment I do not go with the idea of paying anyone money to make more money.

I prefer paying for membership money to earn money in a websites than going for an account upgrade which I always fall for scam whenever I do so, so i always want to do a free member.
When you see those misleading sites you'll come to know them. I'm always wary of them that's why i stay up to date in order to avoid falling victim.

Sincerely speaking i will not waste time on such site because i know they just want to run away with my hard earned money because they are not legit for no legit site know that asked for a one time membership registration only scams site do but i don't know if there are legit site that ask but i don't know one.

C'mon now guys, doesn't it just sound and feel really weird to have to pay someone that pays you money some money to pay you more? Crazy indeed

I am one that do not see anything big in paying to have some extra privileges with business. It is only wrong when you pay money just to make more money.

There must be a discover time to the site then upgrade is not a big problem so you have first to experiment the system then get an idea on how it works, try different features, after 3 or 4 months of use you may upgrade this is normal to get more features, however upgrade since registration is discouraging it is not fact of lack of money but you will not spend on something you don't have any previous idea may you are disappointed later after try for first month.

Sincerely speaking i will not waste time on such site because i know they just want to run away with my hard earned money because they are not legit for no legit site know that asked for a one time membership registration only scams site do but i don't know if there are legit site that ask but i don't know one.
You should always make your researches before signing up to any rewarding site. Cos prevention is better than cure,Lol. I don't like ruining my hard work just like that.

There's a website that require you to upgrade your account before you can make more money with them. One of these is is play advert platform I work with which is called Ezoic. you can make money with free account but you are likely to make more in multiple food with the paint subscription.

Paying for account upgrade always leads to sites losing their value in the sense that most people will feel like they want to scam them and so they will stop working for the site.

Paying for account upgrade always leads to sites losing their value in the sense that most people will feel like they want to scam them and so they will stop working for the site.
You are right on point concerning account upgrade , most sites that ask for an upgrade in account before they can pay you , I believe ninety percent of those sites at scam.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds