Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter for Selling Services & Products

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

Have you used twitter for selling products or as a shop page?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard from a few friend that have ran ads on Twitter before and it wasn't really a good review. If you can use Facebook instead please do or else make a good research.

Once you see a prospect Tweet, you can just Tweet them your pitch, right?

Not necessarily. If you come out of nowhere asking for the sale you’re basically using the same cold calling method that no longer works. Instead, take the time to become a familiar presence to your prospect. Engage with your prospects by replying to their Tweets when you have something relevant to add.

Twitter good to promote a business but i can say Facebook has more population than Twitter. You should try Facebook instead of using a Twitter or you should use the both at the same time to promote your business in which reach a heterogeneous audience.

Twitter seems to be a great platform to grow your business because of the large number of people and many influencers that can help you promote your business to reach the highest peak.it also gives you the opportunities to me meet different people

Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

You can use even Twitter, facebook tik-tok, instagram as a marketing platform for your business. It depends on the one your are familiar with. This days social media marketing is trending cos you don't pay much to get your products/brands advertised.

Twitter is actually one of the most used social media and as such it will go along way to sell your products, you can advertise your product to potential customers using the most trending hashtag . Also post more meaningful contents and get enough followers

Twitter is great for promoting any business and promoting it. I would like to advise you that Facebook has more population than Twitter. You should promote your business on Twitter and Facebook at the same time. You can make your business better and more successful on both these platforms.

I work on a GPT site, which they usually send to tweet and retweet their business products and services, which leads me to think that it is a good social media platform to promote any product. Mainly because it is very popular and they always share received twitter and when they are good they easily share them

Twitter account for selling products and services? Well, it is not a big idea, but I have not sold anything on that platforms before and do not think the sells will be much, unless you pay social media influencers to help market your products. Another thing do not depend on Twitter only, try other social media platforms too.

Twitter is good platform that you can sell your products and services, but I have not sold there before but heard people selling their product on platform, twitter business is nice.

I think I have not used Twitter for marketing before, but I have seen and hey about how good Twitter is when it comes to marketing and advertising of goods and products

Advertising your business on Twitter has many benefits, you don't have to erect structure or rent a building before you sell your products, it saves you a lot of stress from transferring your goods from one place to the other. Twitter will give you a wide audience from international to national market.

How to make money off Twitter? Step 1: Decide on Niche. Having a niche is very important. Step 2: Create the Perfect Product for Your Niche. Next comes creating the product you will be selling. Step 3: Pick an Online Store to Sell Your Products. Step 4: Promote Your Products on Twitter.

You can sell your products and services on twitter, people have been doing it and will continue to do it.

You either gather followers first people you start pitching.
Another way is the hashtag and tiding the trend, it is basically you adding various trending hashtags to your tweets

I prefer selling other social media to Twitter. Twitter has strict laws regarding trading and also it had limited users. Not all social media are on Twitter or even have access to Twitter like other social media.

Twitter is a good platform for promotion and advertisement of any product, but I think
Only educated people can see your advertisement at Twitter. you should also use Facebook and Instagram, these two sites have massive traffic and here everyone either educated or uneducated person can see your advertisement and promotion material.

Twitter is a great platform, it can help and support you, if you advertise your product on it, people take interest into your product through twitter And most of the people doing online business and grow their business through twitter. .

It a good one
Using Twitter is free, but if you'd like to pay to promote your account on the platform, there are plenty of advertising options at your disposal. Promoted Tweets: These ads are just like regular tweets, and they appear in a user's Twitter feed along with posts from people the user follows.
[automerge]1609946933[/automerge]
Instagram has become a cornerstone of many brands’ social presence, driving profitable traffic to landing pages, growing conversions, and building an engaged audience.

If your Instagram presence isn’t quite as robust as you’re hoping, it might be time to learn how to sharpen up your strategies for getting real, organic followers on Instagram. The larger your audience grows, the more opportunities you have to engage with users and create unique experiences for them.

I have never considered Twitter as an avenue to promote ones business, this is mostly because it is characterized by jokes and Savage posts. It is also the only social media platform that has some rules and regulations guiding things like advertisements. Anyways it is worth giving a try. Anything to get customers!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds