Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter for Selling Services & Products

well from all indication Twitter is a good online site you can actually promote everything you have to offer to the public but there are a lot of other social media that might be better than Twitter and example of that one is Facebook and Instagram because they are the social media with the highest traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Twitter would be a great addition to Facebook in the course of advertising goods and services of any company. Any additional means or ways to advertise your goods and services is actually a welcome development.

Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

Have you used twitter for selling products or as a shop page?
I have never use Twitter for advertising, I make use of other social media such as Facebook and Instagram, as well as whatApp.

Yes that's a good idea... You can tweet about your product and services, the problem about twitter is just that they can suspend your account anytime even after you have much followers.

Twitter can be an effective way of advertising and getting your goods out as well, however, I think a lot of people don't prefer Twitter because they have little knowledge about the way it works and perhaps the high cost of a sponsored post. If properly utilised, Twitter is very effective and a great advertising platform.

Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

I haven't used Twitter but I know they have influencers as well and they promote sellers goods and services, so yes it you can get your followers to retweet for other people to see

I don't use twitter much but I hear that when you share monetized links or even advertise products through twitter, you have a high chance of earning You may not earn in one or two days, but in the long run you start earning.

People are really making it on Twitter, because it's easier to Market your product,just find a trending post and post your product,all you need is retweet from people.

Beautiful, sensitive, and customisable themes
There are no design skills needed. From the layout to the material and colours, you have full control over the look and feel of your website.

Twitter I a very powerful social media and by far the most growing social media platform. As such you can use it to grow tour business and to also market your products and services. Twitter also has a very good potential for virality.

well from all indication Twitter is a good online site you can actually promote everything you have to offer to the public but there are a lot of other social media that might be better than Twitter and example of that one is Facebook and Instagram because they are the social media with the highest traffic.
I support your comment, although twitter is a good platform to share information about products or services, there are other social networks where the traffic is higher and therefore better for advertising. Among them and as the most used is facebook.

No, I have never used Twitter for promoting my website or business. However, I do plan to use other social media platforms. It might be possible that twitter is a really great place to start, but I am not sure how it works.

I've never personally used Twitter to see things before but I suppose it could be quite a good place to try and sell your products if you have the right business model. I personally wouldn't though as I see Twitter as more as a social place rather than a shop.

Is it rolled out to other countries yet anyway? I thought it was currently US only.

I have a friend who says she is making good money by selling via twitter, however, selling via twitter has never worked for me. having said that twitter for traffic has worked for me

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning using twitter for selling products and services, I think this is a very good idea because i see a lot of people do this on twitter and are really profitable with it as they reach a great number of people

Twitter has proved to be one of the most growing social media networks right now and you can very well use that information to market your goods and services.

It depends on the type of product you are selling on social media, most people that are selling electronic will prefer to advertise it on Facebook, most people that are promoting their business online will go for Twitter.

A lot of people claims to have used Twitter to promote their business, even without ads but I don't really know how possible it is. But one that I am sure of is Facebook.

Twitter seems to be a great platform to grow your business because of the large number of people and many influencers that can help you promote your business to reach the highest peak.it also gives you the opportunities to me meet different people
Yes I would the idea of influencers promoting your business. Most times one is not popular on the app and would wonder how to make his business known

Twitter is a good platform to advertise products and get potential customers. It is more feasible if you're an online influencer because you'd get high target audience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds