Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter for Selling Services & Products

Twitter just like other social media platforms is a good place to advertise and sell your products. This can be done by creating a thread tweeting products and services you offer, if you have good number of followers, the tweet will have good engagements, but if you don't have enough followers you can ask people to assist you retweet, or alternatively you can promote the tweet for wider reach.

Advertisement Placeholder
twitter is popular and has enough traffic. there you meet lots of people looking for genuine vendures to invest with. twitter is one of the social medias that has few or less recordings of fraud or scam. I think selling on that platform will yield great reward

Instead of trying so hard to make sales from Twitter why not go for Facebook.
I can tell you that have heard a lot about Facebook marketing.think about the number of Facebook users compare to Twitter.

Yes twitter is a great spot to advertise and market your products, You just need to find it's sweet spot to get most of the marketing effect. I would say that twitter is the most effective social media for SME.

Twitter is one of the most used social media platforms with lot of audiences. It’s a very good way to advertise your products on social media and it’s required little capital. If you want to create awareness on a maximum level you need to employ the services of social media influencer cause they have the audience

Instead of trying so hard to make sales from Twitter why not go for Facebook.
I can tell you that have heard a lot about Facebook marketing.think about the number of Facebook users compare to Twitter.
That's what I feel too. Twitter is not really the best place to promote ones business. I will pick Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram over Twitter any day.
Not to mention it has strict policies guiding business related advertisements.

Am not actually a big Twitter person but I know alot of people who advertise their products on Twitter and are doing well from themselves, although they dont advertise on Twitter alone. They pretty much advertise on all social medias.

I dont think so twitter can helpfull for selling products because that is a place where crowd is arguing on topics like politics, sports, film industry etc.but there is not alot of discussion about online business. But i wish it could be happen.

Twitter is a great avenue to promote your business,it helps promote your business to a great audiences.all you have to do is follow the right handle or timeline that promote buisness.it also gives you the opportunities to do another buisness.

Twitter is one of the best social media platform to advertise your products and services with it's large base of audience. It has the opportunity for users to create a brand around their products and services and ensure to meet wide range of audience.

Tweeter is a viable tool for selling goods and services.

Many people run ads via Tweeter account and it has helped to project their business in such a way that their services and noticeable.

I will advice every business owner who uses Tweeter handle to to so in promoting sales online.

I never used and listened this before about working and selling on twitter because there has much crowed and people used to have gossips here .
But if we start selling marketing here so this will be the most promotion works due to huge crowed of people

Twitter is a different audience to the Facebook lot, the type of people who look down their nose at Facebook LOL😂 But it can serve as a marketing platform for your business, just as well as other social media platforms. I've seen and even re-tweeted various promotional posts from up and coming business people in my country. I think as long as that audience gels with your service/product, then why not?

Though twitter is one of the major social media out there i rarely find sponsored ads or independent advertisers even if i do i may not not be enchanted as it would have been from instagram or Facebook.

What’s better than earning money by doing something you usually do for free Not much. That’s exactly what you can do when you turn your loyal following on Twitter into something that provides you an income.
What’s better than earning money by doing something you usually do for free? Not much. That’s exactly what you can do when you turn your loyal following on Twitter into something that provides you an income

Social media is now the most common platform for marketing because it is simple to use and free. As they say the best thing in life is free. Just like Facebook I have friends who are promoting their business in Twitter. However, I find Facebook more potent because the marketing promotion can be more detailed and creative especially when posted with pictures. Usually posts in Twitter are just like simple messages due to the limitation in the length. But to use it for selling, yes, you can.

Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

Have you used twitter for selling products or as a shop page?
Currently l have not used Twitter for selling any product or advertisng anything. But l guess it will be very good for businesses like such if you have followers interested in the product you are selling or advertisng because I saw many making it through Twitter.

Through you can sell your service because you need the plateform and an audience to which you can do your business or sell your services.every one is using now a days social media so if you can turn your social media account or activity into more beneficial activity what could be better then that

I want to see if this tour is to promote business customer services because it make you closer to your customers and Twitter is one of the best because you don't talk much you don't go over to give lot of information you just give the most important information when working on Twitter you go straight to the point and give a punchline about whatever product you are selling or you are trying to talk about.

yes you're right there's a possibility for you to use Twitter in selling online because Twitter still has much trafficking and once you have much followers on Twitter you can start selling on Twitter and I believe Twitter to be one of the best among social Media platform

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds