Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter for Selling Services & Products

Ofcourse Twitter can serve as a great medium for putting ones business out there, having a large following would definitely help with that and even when that's not the case the option of adding trending words can help create awareness too

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know about Twitter because I never heard that business promotion was done by Twitter ,but Facebook is more faster and it promote the business rapidly . Since Beginning everyone even single child is active on Facebook so business through Facebook Can get more popular and faster than Twitter.
Many of us are working and selling products through Facebook and I saw a very splendid feedback on it.
Usually everyone has their own opinion and ideas but mine suggestions is that Facebook can easily and fastly grow your work and business.

Twitter is actually one of the most used social media and as such it will go along way to sell your products, you can advertise your product to potential customers using the most trending hashtag . Also post more meaningful contents and get enough followers
There are lot of businesses that are listed on Twitter which they always promote their services and products without having to pay anybody a dime or like what media houses charge for advertisement.

Twitter seems to be a great platform to grow your business because of the large number of people and many influencers that can help you promote your business to reach the highest peak.it also gives you the opportunities to me meet different people
A friend of mine who owns a farm is making use of Twitter to promote and advertise his business and his getting so many customers to patronize him whenever his farm birds have matured.

I don't really know if people are really making use of Twitter nowadays because as I understand most people are using Instagram to market any of their affiliate products.

I don't really know if people are really making use of Twitter nowadays because as I understand most people are using Instagram to market any of their affiliate products.
I dont really know whats going on on Twitter nowadays because I deleted my account when th government decided to ban Twitter for removing the president post online.

I dont really know whats going on on Twitter nowadays because I deleted my account when th government decided to ban Twitter for removing the president post online.
You deleted your account ? Why do you have to do that because for me I can't delete my account no matter what the government is trying to do because they don't have anything to give.

Twitter can still be used. But personally I prefer Instagram and Facebook to any other social media in terms of marketing . I don't really have any reason for this but I am more comfortable with Facebook and Instagram.

You deleted your account ? Why do you have to do that because for me I can't delete my account no matter what the government is trying to do because they don't have anything to give.
I realises it was the Twitter application I deleted on my Mobile phone since its not functioning anymore and nit my actual usual Twitter account, I deleted it since its no more working and i needed a space on my phone

Twitter is good platform that you can sell your products and services, but I have not sold there before but heard people selling their product on platform, twitter business is nice.

I reckon that there are many people who use Twitter, but I would have really appreciated if Twitter had changed its policies and made the platform more user-friendly.

I realises it was the Twitter application I deleted on my Mobile phone since its not functioning anymore and nit my actual usual Twitter account, I deleted it since its no more working and i needed a space on my phone
Ok I understand now. Anyway personally I don't really make use of Twitter except just to follow up certain new upcoming cryptocurrency and that's all. Even when the government lift a ban on Twitter I don't remember the last time I visited it.

Twitter is one of the best social media platforms in which you can use to sell your products and services. You need to have a lot of followers and offer some valuable things to them and they will probably be interested in what you are promoting.

I reckon that there are many people who use Twitter, but I would have really appreciated if Twitter had changed its policies and made the platform more user-friendly.
We all know that Twitter is big platform where anyone can used to advertise their products and also to sell their products, so using Twitter to sell your business you can get alot of followers.

Buying Twitter followers from credible vendors like us is a good way to avoid this headache. Also, here is how you can buy Twitter followers without stress. Keep in mind that most sites you see out there are selling fake Twitter followers. That way, when you’re on the market for real, active Twitter followers, get your critical lenses on to find the right provider like us.

We all know that Twitter is big platform where anyone can used to advertise their products and also to sell their products, so using Twitter to sell your business you can get alot of followers.
Though its been a while i have used Twitter last and I know very well that Twitter is one of the best and biggest social media for buying and selling product and services

social media and as such it will go along way to sell your products, you can advertise your product to potential customers using the most trending hashtag . Also post more meaningful contents and get enough followers

social media and as such it will go along way to sell your products, you can advertise your product to potential customers using the most trending hashtag . Also post more meaningful contents and get enough followers
I dont know much about using Twitter to advertise business online , though people are using it asa medium of advertising their various business , but i still prefer Facebook , instagram and whatsapp.

twitter is good for selling digital products and not physical products, you can bet lots of conversions and customers for your services rather than selling a physical product

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds