Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🛍️ Business Sales Platforms to Sell Products and Services Online

For topics related to selling products or services directly through the website.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Internet has made it possible for individuals to generate income through various methods and online business is one of them. Selling online involves using various online platforms to sell products or services:

Some common platforms to sell online includes:

E-commerce Marketplaces: You can use platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and other similar marketplaces to sell your products.

Social Sites: You can use social sites like Facebook, Instagram. Tiktok to sell your products and services

Freelance Marketplace: You can sell your services, especially digital services, through platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.

Your Website: You can create your own online store and start selling your products and services.

Online communities: You can also sell products and services, especially digital products and digital services through online platforms.

These are some of the most common platforms to sell online. Generating sales depend on your ability to do SEO and digital marketing, as well as the quality of your products and services.

I've been using eBay since 2009 and although I've only sold 293 items so far, I've probably made well over $1000. I'm working on selling more items right now, however.

I've been using eBay since 2009 and although I've only sold 293 items so far, I've probably made well over $1000. I'm working on selling more items right now, however.
I have never sold a thing on ebay. I think I still have a live listing. I have not checked ebay site for many years

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor