Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Twitter for Selling Services & Products

Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

Have you used twitter for selling products or as a shop page?
I know people who use twitter to market their products, but for me, Facebook happens to give me that taste. The interface it provides is easy and convenient for me. It makes your advert opened to a huge online population.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used Twitter to advertise my goods before and it was really helpful. You can always ask your friends and followers to help you retweet your posts about products for it to gain more engagements.

Twitter is also a good platform to promote your business, you can get quick result if you pay the influencers to promote your business for you,or you can work your way through it by first trying to build followers before you start putting out your product and services though it will take time.

I have not used twitter so far to sell certain products because in my country it is not so well known and popular. I prefer facebook 10 times more than twitter, it has more traffic here.

Of course twitter can be exploited to sell goods or used as a platform where one can simply book for a service. That's why most people advertise their products there

I haven't used twitter for selling goods or as a shop page. Of all the popular social media, twitter is the least i would consider for selling goods because twitter is an app mainly for having fun and not for serious business.

Except you have a large following and I mean large in the sense of it ( say over a 200k followers), then direct promotions via tweets would be a great way for you to follow else you can just subtly promote links to such products and services.

Twitter has been one of the most fastest rising social media networks and I believe that it is even going to be among the top two in the near future. It is a very good place for you to try to build your audience online.

I don't really have much idea about Twitter for advertising of product but most of my concentration if I am advertising a particular products will be on Facebook, Instagram and google, at least they can be able to offer the best advertisement for me.

Twitter seems to be a great platform to grow your business because of the large number of people and many influencers that can help you promote your business to reach the highest peak.it also gives you the opportunities to me meet different people
Twitter has been used by a lot of people to promote their business and services ,it is also used to create awareness online, your business can grow through online presence and thats why people normally uses social media to advertise their product.

Twitter is very good in advertising service and product. It's contains many people that sign up to make money and advertise their products and services.

Twitter good to promote a business but i can say Facebook has more population than Twitter. You should try Facebook instead of using a Twitter or you should use the both at the same time to promote your business in which reach a heterogeneous audience.
Twitter is one of the best social media for promoting business but i believe Twitter is for educated people and not many people frequent twitter, but facebook has been the best way of advertising,

Twitter seems to be pretty much popular with the crowd that argues and does the drama all the time. I want to know if the twitter can be used for the selling of the services and products. I think if I can make some of the followers and get them to spread my tweet. I wonder if it can help me sell the products.

Twitter happens to be a business influencer.
A lot of business persons have been bale to promote their businesses by just advertising on twitter.
The community is a large one, and exposes your adverts to a large audience.

Twitter is one of the best social media for marketing and promoting your product online , and its easy if you have a lot of followers or you are in a lot of group where you can post your product and advertise it .

I've worked some gigs involving Twitter and I could say that it's indeed being used to promote business sites, online stores, and blogs through links in tweets. However, tweets have to conform to community rules and must support normal engagement. Otherwise, it will be labeled as spam which could lead to the banning of accounts if done repetitively. I believe it is effective and can be combined with other social media to maximize exposure.

You can use even Twitter, facebook tik-tok, instagram as a marketing platform for your business. It depends on the one your are familiar with. This days social media marketing is trending cos you don't pay much to get your products/brands advertised.
Twitter is a very good platform where you can grow your business because of its large audience and mostly business oriented people are all in Twitter advertising their product and services.

You can actually make use of any social Media platform to sell your business product and services as long as you know how to promote your business product and services on the platform and I believe that Twitter is a very good platform for you to sell anything you want to sell even if it's adult related products.

Twitter good to promote a business but i can say Facebook has more population than Twitter. You should try Facebook instead of using a Twitter or you should use the both at the same time to promote your business in which reach a heterogeneous audience.
A lot of people don't even know how to make use of Twitter very well but for those that know how to take advantage of the social Media platform knows that it is one of the best place you can sell your business product and services.

I might be wrong though but I don't think twitter is really used for advertising much, people tend to make use of mostly Facebook and Instagram, they have tools used for promotion and advertising.

I myself, am not making use of Twitter to sell or advertise my products. I think Facebook is a better alternative for Twitter as you can get followers easily and reach out to a large audience. So I recommend you try out Facebook and ask your friends to repost or even tag them while making a business post.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds