Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

To choose between TV ads versus online ads it would depend on the type of your business or purpose. Let's say you are promoting a new product. If your customer base is offline then I guess the tv advertising can give you more effective results. But if your potential buyers are in the internet then an online advertising would be better. That is the reason why I now see so many paid Facebook ads on my timeline because businesses are availing of the cheap ads of Facebook. Most likely their client base are the online people.

Advertisement Placeholder
The internet is a great way to get in touch with your customers. There are many more advantages in online marketing when compared to the traditional way of marketing. Do you know that online marketing will wipe out television, radio and magazines out of the advertising industry soon? Yes that is the power of the internet.
[automerge]1611983554[/automerge]
The internet is a great way to get in touch with your customers. There are many more advantages in online marketing when compared to the traditional way of marketing. Do you know that online marketing will wipe out television, radio and magazines out of the advertising industry soon? Yes that is the power of the internet.

The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

Online advertisement is the best and the most effective way of making your goods and services to reach the hands of prospective consumer,tv advertisement is no longer relevant in Africa because of lack of good and constant power supply, digital advertisements is the best anytime.

In times before, tv advertising was really a thing as you can target your audience but at an extra cost but nowadays with the globalization of internet advertising can be done to any part of the world at anytime and you can get your customers from every corner of the world at relatively cheaper price that TV advert.

According to a new survey from BrightRoll, 72 percent of ad agencies say online video advertising is as effective, if not more effective, than television. ... The survey findings showed 41 percent of respondents believe online video ads are more effective than TV, while 31 percent claimed they are as effective

It matters their budget or the way you want it to be exclusive or mass Tv advertising is the best for that unlike online advertising not everyone who is with technology will be allowed to see the advertisements and tv is a mass programming used for publication.it is also drive traffic to your site any time any where but also online is good but not as popular as Tv advertising

I will choose Tv advertising despite online advertisement's more people that's online than those who watch television now.. for me ads on tv looks more professional and legitimate looking than those ads online which tends to be ..well there's a lot of shady advertisements online people don't like online adverts.

As for me TV advert is also good and it's also helping and promoting products and goods but as for online advert is just the best because its not too cost and very easy to operate and everybody will also see it than TV advert that just little people can only noticed it and see it

TV advertising popularity has drastically reduced, these days people don't use TV to advertise their products, every one is now using online advertising to attract customers to their products and services moat especially Facebook because it seems to target your audience more easily.

Advertisement is a major form of bringing in clients to the firm or business,as this will be what will sustain the business.
Online advertisement is very godd in that it cost less on the finance of the business,and with the portability of devices,it would have a wider reach than tv advert.

I think tv advertising and online advertising are one of the best channel in which you can advertise your product and is one of the fastest means of advertisement in a sense that information are decimated to customer easily.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
This is a very good and important question and I think it should have come with a poll so that people will be able to vote for their opinion. If you ask me though, I would say online advertisement, aside their cost I think online advert get more traffic due to the way the youths and even the elderlies use their mobile devices nowadays. By the way it seems as if the television advert might cost more.
[automerge]1612814249[/automerge]
How about you @Gilead what do you think?

With the recent trend, I'll say online advertising is more effective to young persons. Because most young person hardly turn on the TV set to watch movie. They will rather watch it on their phone or buy the disk which doesn't have advert in it.

Online advertisement is better than tv advertisements because technology has taken over the world the rate at which online investment are going is viral
When in some African country the don’t have tv but online is very fast. It is advisable to use online advertisements

The best advertisement channel to reach out to semi-illetrate people is Televisions since majority of them don't have smart phone not to talk of how to operate it and how to get to social media.

Both TV and online advertisement are go for business but what happen is that both may work for different people, those old age people may not have the chance to know about a certain advertisement that's been place online they will rather get it on their TV screen while the online advertisement will work for the young ones likewise the TV too.

The difference between running an advertising campaign on TV, versus running one online is GIANT. ... 2018, some experts out there predicted that by 2021 “TV ad spend will make up less than a third of all marketing budgets ”.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
Tv advertising is more power full then online advertising because in online advertising people skipped adds and in tv advertising adds must watch able and in online advertising youtube is best.

Cost-Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost-effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds