Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

I prefer television to online advertisement. Television is something u will display and people will opportunity to we their product. People will have opportunity to select what they have and the profit will be increases to the higher level compare to radio station which it will be not have opportunity yo display their product.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cheaper is digital media. I suppose that's better than the TV ads, soo. The cost gap is immense between TV ads and digital marketing strategies. More than one-third of a million dollars would cost you a 30-second TV commercial that may or may not hit your ideal audience, plus setup costs.

TV advertisement and online advertisement the has the different benefits, I go with online advert, online will go viral rather than TV not everybody have time to watch television, online advertisement is the best.

A lot of big companies use different kind of ad platforms at the same time. For instance, you can see ads from bigger brands on TV as well as internet, on radio, as well as newspaper.

Mist people now do not spend long hours on TV like before but now mainly on their phone. The most important thing is if you target them well. If you target during favorite TV shows, football matches where people are glued you will definitely convert.

Many marketers are hesitant to move a significant portion of their advertisement budgets to the Internet because they still see television as the primary medium for brand building. We show that Internet advertising perform on par with TV ads on the brand-building metrics that advertisers use and trump TV ads using a specific and rich data set containing 20 campaigns across a range of industries.

Many advertisers are reluctant to shift a large proportion of their advertising budgets to the Internet because they still view television.

Online advertisement is far more reachable and cheaper than tv advertisment,Most people have move to gadget and devices as a tool to doing business and to search for different solutions.Getting what you need is at your finger tips throughh your device.

I prefer online advertisement. TV advertisement is good but I think online advertisement is better, it is also cheaper and I think you can reach your audience better than TV advertisement. But it depends on the business you are advertising on and the area your business based

To be honest, I prefer the both. In a scenario where I have enough money and I'm able to afford it, I will opt for TV Advertising and both the online Advertising, but I prefer the online advertising because it is more cost-effective and I can do it with the aid of my Social Media platform without spending a fortune.

I will give it to online advertisements as people are spending more time online than in front of the TV. This is the reason why platform like Facebook is having over a billion active users in a day. And this is a huge resources for the advertisers out there. No TV station or program receive one billion views in a day.

I think TV ads are more expensive than the online ads, and Online ads have better reach compared to TV ads. I think these days people do not watch TV, instead thy browse internet for entertainment.

The both medium are similar in that, they have wide audience range. Only that one is cheaper and that's why it's being used more than the other these days.
A lot of people have the internet incorporated into their daily lives and it's wise to take advantage of such cheap means to advertise.

As we all know that without advertising our Goods cannot be sold,you need to be sincere when advertising your products and don't persuade your customers leave them to make their choices by themselves.

Of course, TV advertising is better than online advertising because some people do not know much of the online field and TV and movies have a lot of interest, ATV is the best for advertisement it give good benefit.

that is right. TV advertising is better, but the price is even higher there. now it depends on your budget and what you want in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds