Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

in this 21st century online advertisement is the best and it is one of the most effective form of advertisement because people that are going online are going for either for a business purpose or to get an information, with this you you will meet potential people who might be interested to do business with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will take online advertising over tv any day any time because most people spend most of their time with their mobile devices and only a small fraction of people especially the aged ones spend more time watching the TV so I would prefer sticking to online advertising.

rely upon the spending plan yet both are successful. Also all know, the greater part of the individuals day are investing such a lot of energy looking over web based, making on the web notice powerful. Furthermore, despite the fact that I don't stare at the TV that regularly, it is still a lot of compelling yet exorbitant. The television advertisement will remain in people groups head for some time as they are redundant plugs.

Both tv and online advertising are good but I think online advertising is much more effective than that of tv advertising because a lot of people don't even care to sit in the front of the now adays. Most people are now online to get information so you can use that opportunity to market your products and services to your client

Cost Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
Both television and online advertisement are a great means to reach out to a large heterogeneous people. However, when you consider the cost implications of advertising via these two means, I prefer online advertisement.

According to Statista dot com, 4.66 billion people were using the internet in October 2020. This is 59 percent of the global population. In another Statista says there were 1.7 billion pay TV household world wide. Now compare these data and see what kind of advertising is more effective in terms of reach and sales.

Personally I will go for online advertising because you can reach a specific and targeted audience of your choice from different countries of the world and regions, you could as chose the age range and gender of the people you need to see your advert.

I think this depends on your target audience, if your product or the service you want to render is paramount to you and in your market research you deduce that your target audience are people who always sitting in front of their tv then you should stick to the advertisement.

TV advertisement is an old way for advertisement.There are a few percent of people who are connected with TV ,so it is not a best thing.
It is the age of Online. Nearly every person has a cell phone and can easily access to the internet and social media.
So Online advertisement is the best way for advertising your business.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

I think so online advertisement is best then TV advirtisement because more people are connected to mobiles or social media than TV mostly people use TV only for news but now they can also check news on cell phones so I think so you have to advirtisement online

The choice between tv advert or online advert depends largely on the target audience. As tv advert cuts across all age cadre of audience, online advert may be exclusive to 18+ only. So a product that targets juvenile audience will not be wise to choose online advert.

Online advertisement is more effective and cheaper than TV Advertisement.
As all people do not have access to TV but almost every person have account, and easy access to social media, so advertisement on social media can easily attract heavy traffic.

You have just said it all Statistically how many people are watching TV. Out of those watching the TV how many station is your advert will publish, out of the station that will advertise you or whatever how many people are chanced to watch it. But almost everybody above 15 at least have a phone and data and also have social media handles the percentage to watch ur advert online is higher to that of tv

This is a great idea if you want to do TV advertising. If you want to advertise in a different way like online then this is also a great way. Both ways you can type well. Because most people can see tv advertisement and in online advertisement many people can't see it because very few people see it.

Online advertising is much better than TV advertising. This is because more people spend more time online surfing Facebook, YouTube and Google rather than watching TV. As for me I barely watch TV but I use the internet everyday. I am more likely to see an ad on the internet than on a TV.

For sure TV advertisement is very effective and advertising through it gives you more assurance of your business been promoted. But if you check the cost involved, not every business can be advertised there because some small scale businesses don't even even value all their assets to reach the cost of advertising on TV.

Maybe back then it was more effective to advertise on tv before the internet. But now, almost everyone is focused on the various media platforms that operate through the internet. So for me, using the internet to advertise is more effective when it comes to current issues.

I guess online advertisement are better than the tv advertisement because ads on television are more expensive than online. And besides I have noticed that people are now preferring to spend their time online than to watch television simply because they are the one choosing what to watch on the internet.

Cost Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds