Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

Technologies nowadays is moving in fast pace. The two means of advertisement can't under-estismated but one reaches a larger crowd than other. Online advertisisement goes a long way in passing across your products & services to people who are always busy. Hardly will you see someone sit down with TV for advert which can be view easily without sitting down in a particular place.

Advertisement Placeholder
well it depends on your region and area and what is easily accessible in that area in this current generation it more people are online done watching your TV so I think online advertisement is more preferable in this situation but TV advertisements because we personally I can't remember the last time I watch TV adverts

Practical: The subsequent fundamental bit of leeway of internet promoting is that it is financially savvy. Internet publicizing doesn't need a particularly weighty use like TV promoting, or some other type of publicizing all things considered. Besides, it can likewise cover a bigger mass of crowd than some other type of publicizing.

I feel like TV advertising is restricted it will be on a limited stations while online is unlimited as long your online doing one thing or the other a ad will pop on and that process your advert will get to more people

Tv is sort of abondonned due to the internet and besides that, it really costs a lot of money to perform it, even a few seconds ad on the tc can cost sometimes a lot of money that you probably don't want to spend on advertisement

With TV ads, when you buy an audience you get that audience. You generally know exactly when it aired, on what station, and you can use those controls to ensure that it reaches people you care about.
Internet ads attempt to allow this using the theory I'll call micro-targeting - where they offer a select set of behavioral attributes (e.g. “He searched for Ford Explorer”) then make sure that the ads are only served to those who qualify under those attributes.

Yep you are right. You explained very well about advertising. Weakest way is radio among you mentioned in article. But yes if you play your ad on TV then the viewers will influent and attract more than any other way. Because TV is better and have higher standard than online stage, i think you will get my point. But they will fewer in numbers. And then there is online method. Both can get viewers.

Both medium are good means of advertisement, I consider them as the best means for people reach out to a particular brand. But some people still have their own reservations about them and it is welcome any time any day.

Both are ok. However I believe online advertisements will reach greater amount of people. We are in a digital world now. Everything happens on the internet.

Both means of advertisement are very good but I will say that online advertisement is more viable, productive and cheaper than TV advertisement. The amount required to make an advertisement on TV especially a popularly known TV is very expensive and one of the shortcomings is that the advertisement only comes up for people to see within a certain period of time. Online advertisement is the most effective in that, it doesn't matter how long tit can still be seen. The ease of accessing an online advertisement is wider than that of TV.

Online advertising is way more better than TV advertising, because many people are always doing one or two things on the internet, most of the youth and elite spends a lot of time on the internet than on TV.
But only few still spends a lot of time on TV, and you might not even be watching TV the time the advertisement will be on but on internet whenever you are online you see the advert and correct link to where you can get the product.

The main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

The two platforms have their advantages and their impact on your product or service. Television advertising will always Ben ahead of online advertising because your advert goes very far to all states and countries the television station isn’t located and it will Ben viewer by so many people and you will get your adequate patronage but the downsides to this form of advertising is that it is very very very very expensive so online advertising will Ben easier and with this you would also reach a large amount of customers if it is done right.

Both are performing the same function but TV advert leaves an impression on your mind whether you like it or not. I have watched repeatedly a particular advert about a kitchen spices, l never had the intention to buy it but l got to the market and ended up looking for that spice to satisfy my curiosity, imprinted by the constant advert. Unlike online advert, l pass over it whenever l come across one. I even off my advert display because it causes nuisance online.

The main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience.

Advertising regardless of which structure, is a valuable wellspring of data about the item or administration. It's fundamentally a stage to teach and spread mindfulness about the brand and its wares advertised.

Advertising on Digital stages or traditional ones, the thought behind it stays as before. Internet as of late has gotten effectively open and hence can end up being exceptionally useful.

Simultaneously, Television has likewise gotten exceptionally fundamental. You can discover televisions in pretty much every other entryway. Contingent upon who the intended interest group is, one can siphon in cash for that specific media.
Internet advertising gives one a pool of varieties and decisions. Internet -based Media stages have become an unavoidable piece of advertisement.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
I think TV advertising is better because most people who are there don't know about online advertising and they mostly turn to TV to watch drama movies which makes a lot of people on TV. There are more people who know about TV advertising and I think it's the coolest and best because most people know about it can benefit.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
My opinion is same as yours that online advertising is spreading more and more and tranmistting more and more to people then the tv advertisement Becuase these days online media is much more fast and reachable by people then the tv. Tv is still medium but online medium can be used in portable devices. So this is the main reason.

So everyone is suggesting you go for a TV ad campaign but you may still have doubts
TV ads are most effective because number one people watch TV in their leisure time. This means that they are able to give their complete attention to it and the ads being aired on it.
Also, ads on TV matched the show being aired.
There is a dedicated media buying department in every ad agency that makes sure of this.
A few seconds of commercials during a popular show or event can have an immense effect on the image of the brand.

There are two main ways are to advertising .Tv advertising and online advertising.online advertising is better than Tv. Because Soical media is a world wide . Everyone use social media. If we want advertising i think online advertising through out facebook is best option . We easily can upload our products videos and pictures . From this way we can make our business successful .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds