Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

Advertising through television is very expensive and might not be seen by a large number of people because not everyone has access to television due to the nature of their work or electricity trouble like we face in our country. This makes online advertising more of a option because everyone with a smartphone will always look for a way to get their phones charged for online activities. This way,they get to see online adverts whenever they go online.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
This point of yours is cool but I don't agree with you to some extent. Many business people don't really watch TV. They are basically online or doing their job most of the time. So therefore marketing through radio and online platforms are more productive than TV.

Online advertisement is the best for me because the database of YouTube search for people that are interested in your services online I know that a lot of people that are making money from TV advertisement but to me I prefer online advertisement over TV advertisement

Any business can get exposure using online classified ads on sites such as Gumtree and Craigslist, and these can be very cheap - or even free. You can place targeted ads for your business online every day, and people will find them via search.

Since the boom of technology marketers are continuously trying to figure out the ideal marketing mix that could benefit their brands and increase their sales and returns.

However, online or digital advertising took over the TV advertisements in the year 2016. Today, almost all brands have put a significant portion of their investment into the online advertising sector.

At this rate, it is expected that TV advertisements will make up less than a third of all advertising budgets by the end of 2021. In contrast, online advertising will account for about half of the advertising budget. In this article, we will try to explain the advantages and disadvantages of TV vs. Online Advertising.

Online advertising is better than TV there are many reasons but most importantly the cost effective TV advertising is most costly than online we can free of cast advertisment by use online tools like facebook page whatsapp group and YouTube channel

Online advertisement does it for me, you hardly see youths of this generation sitting and watching TV,it rarely happen except it's a football match or the girls show.the main focus should be online where you have alot of youths and aged.

TV advertising popularity has drastically reduced, these days people don't use TV to advertise their products, every one is now using online advertising to attract customers to their products and services moat especially Facebook because it seems to target your audience more easily.

Concerning my preference between TV advertisement and online advertisement. Well, both forms or methods of advertising is really good and effective in our world today. But TV advertising is really very costly, it cost millions for them to run your advertment for you products or services daily and online advertisement is cheap compared to TV advertisement and audience in online is better off viewers on tv

To me online adverts is the best. Television advertisement is only centered on some particular audience. Not everyone watches television, but highest percentage of people are connected to the Internet in one way or the other and in turns brings high returns because of the number of the targeted audience. Compared to nowadays that people watches movies and other entertainment

To be frank, I don't remember the last time I watched TV. People have moved from gluing themselves to TV to social media. So the effective way is coisl media for now. It had many audience compare to television

This point of yours is cool but I don't agree with you to some extent. Many business people don't really watch TV. They are basically online or doing their job most of the time. So therefore marketing through radio and online platforms are more productive than TV.
This could be true as well. Thank you for your point here. I think that it depends on the target group that you are expecting to reach as well. If you think about it, there are certain people like kids and possibly people that stay at home a lot that watch television and therefore if you are targeting those or have a product for them then the television may be the best way to go. If you are targeting people who travel a lot then the radio will be the best in that regard and so forth.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
Tv advertisement is not perfect for to your business because most of the people can't like to your full ad on tv on the other hand online advertisement is perfect because we bound to see the ad to see our favourite movie ,song etc.

If I am to choose between TV advertisements and online advertisements. I definitely choose online advertisements. Though TV advertising is good but online advertisements is cost effective but must a quality one. People that watch TV are not upto those that go online every day. It may also depend on the set of people you are targeting

TV Advertising vs. Online Advertising: Advantages and Disadvantages
11 Sep, 2018 / Digital marketing
Since the boom of technology marketers are continuously trying to figure out the ideal marketing mix that could benefit their brands and increase their sales and returns.

However, online or digital advertising took over the TV advertisements in the year 2016. Today, almost all brands have put a significant portion of their investment into the online advertising sector.

At this rate, it is expected that TV advertisements will make up less than a third of all advertising budgets by the end of 2021. In contrast, online advertising will account for about half of the advertising budget. In this article, we will try to explain the advantages and disadvantages of TV vs. Online Advertising

The advertisement on either TV or online is dependent on the timing for example. If you advertise your products via radio you are likely to get an audience also if you advertise your products via TV at night you are going to get a larger audience but if you advertise online at noon and night the advert will be more effective cause alot of people work online and some when they return from work can still see the advert

For decades television advertising has been the panacea for businesses to use for marketing. TV advertising seemed to be extremely effective and it reached a huge viewer base that no other medium could achieve.
Today, however, online marketing has some significant advantages over TV advertising.

Both tv advertising and online advertising is good but online advertising is better because technology has taken over the world now, if you are advertising online is will go feral than tv advertising and it is very fast than tv advertising

According to Statista dot com, 4.66 billion people were using the internet in October 2020. This is 59 percent of the global population. In another Statista says there were 1.7 billion pay TV household world wide. Now compare these data and see what kind of advertising is more effective in terms of reach and sales.
Online or internet advertising is far becoming widely accepted and far reaching than TV advertisement. This is because as the world is becoming more sophisticated and digitalized, everyone is striving to use a browsing phone.

TV advertisement is bit less attractive as compared to online advertisement. But at TV people sre more convinced some times because it is high standard as TV. So try to do online as well. By fb or whatsap plus YouTube. I think it is more attractive for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds