Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TV Advertising vs Online Advertisements

The main difference between digital and traditional marketing is the medium through which an audience encounters a marketing message. While traditional media like magazines and newspapers, digital marketing uses media, such as social media or websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online advertising is much better than TV advertising. This is because more people spend more time online surfing Facebook, YouTube and Google rather than watching TV. So for me I think Online advertisement is the best of them all.

Cost Effective: The second main advantage of online advertising is that it is cost effective. Online advertising doesn't require such a heavy expenditure like TV advertising, or any other form of advertising in that case. Moreover, it can also cover a larger mass of audience than any other form of advertising.

There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

What is your opinion on these two marketing techniques?
As you know, people on TV are in more use number than in online field, so a TV will be good for better advertising because the people of the village also watch movies and drama serials on TV, so the best option is TV for advertising.

You are completely right on your analysis, about the best means to advertise our business. To be honest i can't remember when i watch television last to listen to adverts. Today virtually everybody is aware that it is only online that you can advertise your business and drag more customers.

With the recent trend, I'll say online advertising is more effective to young persons. Because most young person hardly turn on the TV set to watch movie. They will rather watch it on their phone or buy the disk which doesn't have advert in it

Online advertising seems to be fast and cheap with wider coverage than Television advertisement because many brands are really cashing in on it to make their product a globalised one in this 21st century.

As you have actually say your own view of the advertising ways, I will like you to take a very good study on the area of the number of people that have access to television compare to those who have access to Internet.
I will say in my own terms that advertising through television and radio will go along ways because even both the elders who's sight is even low will be able to hear or rather listen to radio, taking a good study on radio and television advert is one of the most vital avenue that almost all the resident in a rural areas listen to because powering it can be slot more easily than TV or internet.
So I will rather prefer TV and radio advert over the internet although the world is moving and advancing.

Online advertisement is taking the lead. Welcome to 21st century where television is a mere decoration for the house. I can't basically recall the last time I actually sat down to watch television but you can't find me missing online.

This two means pull traffic for a product. But in the financial aspect of TV advertising, it's costlier and not much people are staying tuned to the TV as before. Most adverts are now being done online where people are concentrating on. For example through status, intervals of YouTube videos etc. This seems more effective.

Both TV advertisements and online advertisements are very important once you know which to use to create awareness for your target market
Youths nowadays are not much of a TV freak, so it will be hard to pass information to them Via TV advertisements. However, thy spend most time on the internet which means they will see the message online

TV advertisement are very expensive than other advertisement, I prefer using social media platform to promote my product, social media is the cheapest way you can use to promote your business, than TV advertisement,

With the recent trend, I'll say online advertising is more effective to young persons. Because most young person hardly turn on the TV set to watch movie. They will rather watch it on their phone or buy the disk which doesn't have advert in it.

Advertising of goods and services on TV can only help you to meet those that do not have access to the internet that is the people in the rural area but even with that the people in the rural do not even have access to electricity to view the TV, now the most surest way you can advertise
is a use of Internet .

Online ad still has an edge to some eastern because the world has gone electronic device mode.fewer people spend less time watching TV these days,as most are with their phones and laptops and Tabs.You can get direct client by doing a proper target to those that need your product or services.

Gone are the days when people used to spend much of their time watching Television, this is not so nowadays anymore. In fact, people who are serious minded will tell you that watching TV always is nothing but waste of time. Much attention has been shifted to the internet space Now. With internet advertisement, you can be guaranteed of 5 times positive result if you use the TV.
There are mnay avenues that you can use to advertise for a product and one of the possible ways is that you can advertise through online means, or via the television and radio. Of course each of them has their own advantages and disadvantages. However, between these two, which do you think is the better option and which of the two do you think is more likely to generate a good viewer base?

From my opinion, If you are advertising via a television, the viewers are forced to see the advertisements between movies and program which can make it better than online users who ignore adverts and make use of adblockers. However, at the same time, online adverts may receive more attention because people use the internet much more now and have moved away from televisions.

[automerge]1611896942[/automerge]
Gone are the days when people used to spend much of their time watching Television, this is not so nowadays anymore. In fact, people who are serious minded will tell you that watching TV always is nothing but waste of time. Much attention has been shifted to the internet space Now. With internet advertisement, you can be guaranteed of 5 times positive result if you use the TV.

Online advertisement is much better, in the sense that it is cheaper and the users are taken directly to the sales page. TV advertisement, many people see it as a Norm or tradition. TV advertisement there is no call to action button. And of course with the advent of social media, many people no longer watch television as before. So it is safe to say that more people use social media than watch television.

Selecting the best advertising mediums for your company can be challenging. There are so many options available today, such as print, radio, television commercials, and the Internet.
How do you select the best advertising mix for your business?

Traditional media has created exposure for thousands of businesses for decades. With the Internet, you can take advantage of social media, content marketing, and search engine marketing.
There are many benefits of social media that indicate how social media is more effective than traditional media.

Research shows that traditional advertising is more effective than social media sharing at creating brand awareness and consideration. In addition, traditional advertising is more effective at acquiring new customers and it stimulates social media sharing.

The two forms of advertisement are very powerful but for me I really prefer online advertisement over TV advertisement because it is much more cheaper and the limitations are fewer like for instance it is not bound by geographical location and can reach a more wider audience and the right audience

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds