Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The possibilities of making money on Instagram and youtube

I keep hearing that people are making money on youtube and Instagram and I wondered how. Maybe this forum can help put my question to clarity. How is it possible to make money rather than consume data for no gain online
Yes, it is possible to make a lot of money on platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. It depends on the kind of posts you make, which should always be interesting enough to draw people's attention. To make money on these applications , you must be post content quite regularly as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you only make money from youtube when you have a youtube channel and google has monetise it. With this google will be paying you per views you generated you gather every month. On instagram, I think you can make money when you're influencer. People will pay you to promote their brands.

I think you only make money from youtube when you have a youtube channel and google has monetise it. With this google will be paying you per views you generated you gather every month. On instagram, I think you can make money when you're influencer. People will pay you to promote their brands.
I think making money as influencer is quite easy than youtube channel monetization as many people have meet requirements and then do not get their channel approved.

I keep hearing that people are making money on youtube and Instagram and I wondered how. Maybe this forum can help put my question to clarity. How is it possible to make money rather than consume data for no gain online
On YouTube, you can make money, but you must have a channel and run advertisements after receiving a lot of views on your videos. You can also make money through affiliate marketing.

the possibilities of making money on Instagram and YouTube ,yes one can earn allot of money on Instagram and YouTube despite the fact that sometimes its your data ,but you can use VPN ,you can earn money on YouTube or Instagram by watching video's
Yes you're right by saying this, earning money by monetizing most of this socal media platforms is very possible even though it seems to be a very big task this days.

By posting videos on YouTube, users can earn money.
Then, for Instagram, their accounts were made monetizable; many people utilize it to advertise their products and generate income.

There is a great opportunity on Instagram one can make good money from there the most important thing is for you to have either talent or skill and then you can create Instagram channel,

Yes you can earn through YouTube and Instagram too. On Instagram you can earn as a influencer just to post content related to companies with their Link website or hashtags as well to promote their products while on YouTube you can even earn through post your daily routine videos or vlogs on your daily basis but for these two platforms you have to earn millions of followers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds