Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The possibilities of making money on Instagram and youtube

Truely so many person makes money through you tube and Instagram this are platform of advertising goods,product including crypto currency,so many person makes alot of money there

Advertisement Placeholder
In Instagram, I understand that the best way to earn money is to use it to promote your business products or services. You will get many potential customers there. As for YouTube, you can earn from video content creating. It pays well per views and subscribers. Having many of them is great because your account can be used for promotion.

We do not make money directly from youtube without having anything to sell ,YouTube is just a platform we can sell our products to make money most especially to people that have interest in the product we are selling..

I want to enjoy that privilege too but I don't know where to start from. I have seen a man list some ways he makes money and Youtube is part. I think it requires more than just creating content.

Making monye on Youtube is no longer that easy. You must complete and fullfil all the requirements of Youtube before you could even apply for monetization on Youtube. You must have a certain amount of watch hours, subscribers, etc.

I want to enjoy that privilege too but I don't know where to start from. I have seen a man list some ways he makes money and Youtube is part. I think it requires more than just creating content.
If you are really interested in making money with your YouTube account, you can check google, there are alot of free content that would help you, or you could check out this site below.

There are various ways to earn from YouTube especially. Once you grow your subscribers to a particular level, you'll apply for Google to begin showing ads on your channel.
On Instagram you can become an influencer and get people to pay you to advertise their products.

YouTube is a nice option for making money online if only you can bring up a nice content that will attract more viewers to your YouTube channel by subscribing.

On Instagram we call this people influencers, how do they make their money? They build a large follower on their page and they advertise/ market product of different business that needs customers....
The only way you can start making money on instagram is by becoming an influencer, advertising products for business and companies , and you can make money on you tube is if you can create a YouTube channel.

Making money on Instagram and YouTube isn't joke a child's play. You have to labour for it. You might firstly want to consider opening a channel for your self and advert for viewers to watch what you post. The place of nice content creation is needed as well.

You make money from YouTube if you have a large number of subscribers and viewers and this usually is a product of your being able to post quality videos.

Right now, there are four primary ways to make money on Instagram:
  • Work as an influencer to post content sponsored by brands
  • Be an affiliate marketer selling other people’s products
  • Earn money for your content through tips and ads
  • Become an entrepreneur and sell your own products

They world it self is in needs and 2ant so what you upload if it is what we demand for or need it will get more view and download but I think as a individual you need Google account that is visible and realizable and efficient,

Instagram and YouTube have different models which they work. With YouTube you can make money from the site directly but Instagram is not going to offer you that. You have to run advertisement Independently.

Yeah,you are right but I think YouTube is actually the best,all you have to do is only to get followers and subscribers on your YouTube channel.

I can really say of Instagram,apart from the fact that there are alot of celebrities there who might also love your products and patronise you,but youTube it is a business platform

You can make money by running online businesses on your page on Instagram, you can go into advertising, selling products and lots more but you need a good number of audience that is your followers, in the other hand, if your page is verified then you can also be getting some token from Instagram for every post that you make

I don't really know much about the possibilities of making money on YouTube but i know that on Instagram, you can do so by becoming an influencer and also advertising your goods on Instagram.

I keep hearing that people are making money on youtube and Instagram and I wondered how. Maybe this forum can help put my question to clarity. How is it possible to make money rather than consume data for no gain online
Yeah. Youtube can be monetize depending the number of followers, likes and views you have. Once you get to a particular number of followers youtube will contact you for orientation on you can earn with them. Other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram is majorly through promotions of goods and services. Companies use influencers, celebrities with large followers to promote their products and services.

I keep hearing that people are making money on youtube and Instagram and I wondered how. Maybe this forum can help put my question to clarity. How is it possible to make money rather than consume data for no gain online
I have also been hearing that people makes money on YouTube and instagram where you can create a YouTube channel , have a numbers of followers and starts posting quality content rather than wasting your data .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds