Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The possibilities of making money on Instagram and youtube

You make money on YouTube when your channel gets monetized after satisfying the necessary requirements and for Instagram, apart from promoting products, I really don't have much knowledge on how they make money with Instagram.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes there's possibilities in making money on the both media, you can make money on Instagram as a freelance marketer or on YouTube channels by reaching the number of subscribers and viewers ..

Making money on Instagram and YouTube may take time and will need contingency. Just give people contents and gather as much followers as you can, people will pay you for advert

I keep hearing that people are making money on youtube and Instagram and I wondered how. Maybe this forum can help put my question to clarity. How is it possible to make money rather than consume data for no gain online
People are surely making money in YouTube and Instagram, both platforms can be monetized but in a bit different ways. You can serve ads in your YouTube videos and also get paid adverts directly from clients. As for Instagram, the only way I know is that you can get adverts from clients directly.

The possibility you're hearing of people making money on histogram and YouTube is not a fluke, it is a fact. You only have to be able to know your ways around these platforms to make them work for you

There is a very high chance of making money through Instagram and YouTube. Bitnthe Truth is you might want to get someone with the right set of skills to make the set-up for this to happen, cos not everyone an actual do this technically

Youtube is an avenue through which you can make money when you creat your own channel,and you will have to be putting out very good and valuable content to keep bringing in followers,you need the help of influencers as well.

Individuals are actually earning money on YouTube due to the components they message. Their profiles was generated income from after that for Instagram, great deals of individuals utilize it to create cash through advertising their items.

I am joined several websites that provides a small revenue for join a youtube channel or watch youtube video or like a video or subscribe to instagram account it can be good but we have to use in moderated way.

I just believe in myself that the best way you can make money on YouTube is when you have a passion for something ( a niche) because without this it is almost impossible for you to make anything from YouTube if you don't have anything like this to offer.

The real truth here about making money on YouTube and Instagram is that not everyone actually know how to make money on these platforms. But if you know hoe to handle these platforms, you should be doing fine making money there

There is every possibility of making money on the social media most especially the YouTube and the Instagram. their are kind of articles which people posted and it attract the attention of many to continue visiting that particular site of yours and also through the advertisement of your product online.

It is very possible to make money on YouTube or instagram. For instance, one can make money uploading quality videos to one's YouTube channel and when the videos have the required view, ads will be shown when the video is watched which is money for the video owner. It is just my thoughts.

I don't know money is made on Instagram apart from placing adverts on your products but on YouTube you can upload videos and when you reach a target point, you'll start earning.

I know very well that one could make himself some bucks creating the YouTube channel. The money you would make solely depends on the numbers of subscribers, likes and likes views that you have. This are many reasons why you need to build audience. However, I do not know much about the Instagram thing.

Well yeah you can make money. Asides the usual use of Instagram to market your brands or product. I think Instagram pays you when you pass a certain threshold. Youtube pays based on your subscribers and views.

If you have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time, you can monetize your youtube channel and earn from every views on your videos. For instagram earning, you need a large following so that you can earn from sponsorship or influencer marketing.

Possibility of making money on Instagram on YouTube is really high because there are lots of opportunities there right now you can actually buy and sell you can become an influencer and you can also distribute quality goods for people to buy.

The best way by which you can make money on YouTube is to have a page with great content with a reasonable amount of subscribers and then signing up for Google AdSense to earn income.
On Instagram, a good way to earn is to grow your followers and either become an influencer, market affiliate programs or products (albeit technically) or sell your own products.

making money on YouTube or instergram is not something common,I have been hearing many news on how to make money on YouTube but I have never tried it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds