Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The possibilities of making money on Instagram and youtube

There is a high possibility of making money on Instagram and YouTube because these platforms have millions of daily.
All you need to do is to grow your followers or subscribers, then you can promote affiliate marketing products or your own products to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard so many people making money through Instagram and YouTube I believe they do through their followers, the video they make, they number of people that watch it and many other ways

There’s no hiding it, Instagram is one of my favorite social media channels. Not only is it a great way to share your life with friends and family and promote your business, but it’s also a great way to make a lot of money.

Best of all, you don’t need a big following and there are several different ways to earn an income. In this article, I’m going to show you how to make money on Instagram using seven of my favorite strategies:

1. Get paid for sponsored posts.
  2. Promote affiliate links.
  3. Start an Instagram shop.
  4. Make money from your content.
  5. Become an Instagram coach.
  6. Advertise your brand.
  7. Get paid for teaching your audience

there are some people out there who are making full-time income with their Instagram account as well as Facebook account. Some people are making use of Instagram to market their physical products to the target audience. You can also advertise your product on Facebook at a cheaper cost and make consistent sales.

Yes there is a high possiblity of making money from either YouTube or Instagram. Most people that do make money from YouTube, do create a YouTube channel and try to get more followers to earn money.

Instagram is a platform with millions of users so the possibility of making money is very high provided you have the right audience.
Many people make money on Instagram or YouTube by posting videos or contents on this platform, because we all know that Instagram have so many users so it is possible to make good money from the platform.

In my opinion, YouTube is the best source to make money, but not easy, like others say, it's really hard without any skills. If you are good at explaining in your content, then surely within a short time you will start making money.

Making money on YouTube is really depends on how you are going to be presenting to your audience. You should try to make it captivating and regular in postings.

Many people make money on Instagram or YouTube by posting videos or contents on this platform, because we all know that Instagram have so many users so it is possible to make good money from the platform.
Even YouTube also have a lot of users and I prefer it to Instagram. If your videos get monetized on YouTube you will be making passive income but on Instagram you need to sell some products to make money from your videos.

There are high possibility and chances to make money on both YouTube and Instagram. You just need to know how to create vidoes with some tools and edit it to get huge amount of traffic

There are two of the biggest social media networks in the world and that means that the possibilities there are almost endless. You need to study how the algorithm works for you to be at an advantage.

What you choose to do with your online space is something that is completely up to you. If you choose to use it to market a product or to create content for other people to pay you then that is good.

Even YouTube also have a lot of users and I prefer it to Instagram. If your videos get monetized on YouTube you will be making passive income but on Instagram you need to sell some products to make money from your videos.
YouTube is a best way of making money there if actually you good content and also have good videos on YouTube you will be making good money from there, because we all know that alot of people make money through YouTube when you have good content.

YouTube is a best way of making money there if actually you good content and also have good videos on YouTube you will be making good money from there, because we all know that alot of people make money through YouTube when you have good content.
Good content is actually very good in order to make some good money from YouTube. if you have evergreen content you will continue to make money from it even in the next 10 years.

I keep hearing that people are making money on youtube and Instagram and I wondered how. Maybe this forum can help put my question to clarity. How is it possible to make money rather than consume data for no gain online
People use Instagram to advertise their products. If you sell things and you can make them look good and attractive, you have a ready audience on Instagram.

YouTube has buyers that are more serious, is what I think.

The reality is that so many people are making money in all these area. I believe everyone can also make money depending on what they have to offers provided you are able to learn and understand how it works. That's what matters

People use Instagram to advertise their products. If you sell things and you can make them look good and attractive, you have a ready audience on Instagram.

YouTube has buyers that are more serious, is what I think.
I do not think that have audience on Instagram is so easy or even purchasing followers tricks works because most of them will just follow for the reward so collect real followers is the hardest task @GoldenLady. For Youtube, I think promote product using videos is prohibited (like the one in comments) unless you purchase service of advertising from Youtube one so they are not opening for people for making free advertisements.

Point a camera at yourself, attract an audience and get rewarded for your efforts by YouTube. Pose with a product and make money from brands on Instagram. Develop a following on Facebook, and the social network will share ad revenues with you.

To me i think the possibility is slim, you have to meet the Instagram and YouTube demand before you start making money there, it might not be easy for you at the beginning but if you're dedicated, you might get what you want

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds