Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

The major problem is that the government of most countries or these countries where there are high rate of unemployment have chosen to be very greedy and evil when it comes to making the lives of their citizens a joyable one. They are good at stealing.
The worst part is that it might continue for so long if absolutely nothing is been done to prevent the rate of fraud in the country ,like coporal punishment should be issued

Advertisement Placeholder
As a Nigerian the best things to do is just to go and learn a trade after finishing your higher institution, because you might be laid off at any time and your external work is what will feed you and your family

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
Most unemployment issue are as a rise or poor planning and decision making, learning a skill and striving in the skill can curb the unemployment.

It is very sad to see unemployment claims sky rocketing and I do not think that should be attributed to machines because they are here to make the OK work much more easier than it is before.

Technical unemployment is the loss of jobs caused by technological change.it is a key type of structural unemployment.Technical unemployment is considered part of a border concept known as structural employment
Well, with the rate of technological advancement in all industries now, this is a very important common thing in our society which most people would have to adapt to.

Technical unemployment can be definemachines are being put to work and due to the improvement of new technical advances people are been retreach for work and technology takes over.

What small modern machines are you actually referring to that was deployed and got people fired form their jobs? The population of the country keeps growing without any proper planning as to how to go about managing the emplossion. That's what brought those high level of unemployment

It's true that modernization have made a lot of persons jobless. those who chose not to learn the new technology are usually left behind

Seriously the rate of unemployment of graduates in Nigeria keeps increasing on a daily basis without the hope of change on site. The pandemic also contributed it quotas to the numbers of jobless youths and graduates sue the shutdown of many businesses, companies and factories.

Concerning your question in the above post on the alarming rate of unemployment in Nigeria and no sign of it going down, well i would say that this is quite disturbing but true, as new graduates are leaving the university, there are no jobs

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

Unemployment is everywhere in the country and its already leading some people to stealing and kidnapping all in the name of unemployment, the percentage of people with work is about 5% while 95% are arill roaming the street.

This is the process where by machine and technology takes the place of man in the factors of production, which is labour, few workers are employed due to the advancement of technology.

The country isn't doing anything to improve the country's drastic present condition of employment rate that isn't getting better. Even the adaptation of machines or modern tech to help facilitate work faster isn't still implemented. Bad governance is just the problem of unemployment in the country.

I think advancement in technology and the building of AI technology will make a lot of people lose their jobs. that is the reason I advise people to go into online business because you can't lose your job when you have a business online.

Unemployment in Nigeria is not what someone can say, because the government here are not trying at all to do something about it.

I do not feel it is right to equate technology advancements with absence of employment as the machines were created with the intention of making life easier.
[automerge]1623939867[/automerge]
I do not think that machines should have anything to do with the number if people who are unemployed. The most important thing is to create job opportunities.

Last edited:
There is no unemployment rate in Nigeria ,the problem is that people are just too lazy to start up their own business ,there are of opportunity here in Nigeria that are unexplored and people can make use of that opportunity to make.

I was laid off from my work because of covid-19 pandemic and since then ,i have been searching for work since then before I decided to start my own business venture, so unemployment is rampant in Nigeria.

Take a look at the tertiary institutions in our country, you'll come to know that the reduction of lecturers are worrying, they need to employ new lecturers to feel the void. But the government have neglected such.

It is very sad that for a poor country like this the population has been increasing in a fast exponential rate. Also compounded with things like corruption and nepotism.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds