Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

every job today started out as a way to reduce labor costs and is therefore a example of technological unemployment. Quick and easy answer is bulldozers and backhoes-they have eliminated thousands of jobs that used to be done with men and shovels-and most of the men are now doing something else but for those who did not learn new things they are out of luck.
That is one of the things that modern and better ways of doing things in an efficient manner has actually brought,the jobs that many persons would have ordinarily do,it will take one machine to do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Machines and computers has been taking away our jobs recently , andit has been leading to scarcity of job because the machines has been doing most of our job , lets take for example using bulldozer in a farm reduces human job and also using sprayers to kill the weed also makes work more faster .

Actually the rate of unemployment is many countries, especially my country Nigeria is very high, that is why most people nowadays just go and learn a skill or handwork to be earning from there.

Technology has actually taken a lot of people's jobs. This is because new ways of doing things are coming up on daily basis. This is why it is always advisable to acquire modern knowledge about how to do things.

We should not blame the high rate of unemployment in the country on new modern machines and technologies. it is the government of the country that must be held responsible because they have failed their responsibilities as the leader of the country.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
That is the reason you don't have to depend or put all your life on one work, anything can happen, it's not only in Nigeria that workers are laid off from their work due to invention of modern machine, it happens everywhere.

We should not blame the high rate of unemployment in the country on new modern machines and technologies. it is the government of the country that must be held responsible because they have failed their responsibilities as the leader of the country.
I understand your point , but we also have to blame the emergence of technology and machines for the level of unemploymnet and also blame the government of the country for failing to eradicate unemployment.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
I think this numbers will increase because nowadays companies are trying to use machines instead of employees, but beside that online freelancing is also growing that people could join.

I understand your point , but we also have to blame the emergence of technology and machines for the level of unemploymnet and also blame the government of the country for failing to eradicate unemployment.
If you are to compare both of those things at once , you will come to find out that the rate of unemployment that is being caused by your government is much more than what technology has done.

I believe that the labor market in the nation is extremely competitive, and I also believe that the nation does not offer the right conditions for trades and businesses to flourish. The nation must figure out a way to make use of this talented and young labor force.

Not just where am from, but everywhere, this is taking place. Pakistan is one of the nations where unemployment is rising daily as a result of machines taking over jobs that people once performed. Yes, but many people in Pakistan today have found employment through online work; yet, this will never be an issue for those who are uneducated or unaware of how to operate online. I believe that all governments should give people good jobs and give this some thought.

If you are to compare both of those things at once , you will come to find out that the rate of unemployment that is being caused by your government is much more than what technology has done.
I am still not trying to rubbish your point , the government is the main reason why the rate of unemployment is so high because there's no job creation but the emergence of technology also has a hand in it

I am still not trying to rubbish your point , the government is the main reason why the rate of unemployment is so high because there's no job creation but the emergence of technology also has a hand in it
That is exactly my own thought. If the government are willing to get rid of high unemployment rate, they will do it and achieve it within a twinkle of an eye . There's nothing really difficult , it is just about buildings of industries and so on.

Because higher education institutions are out of touch with what the business world needs, the unemployment rate has continued to rise. Most of their teaching methods and techniques are out of step with the realities of the modern business world.

That is the reason you don't have to depend or put all your life on one work, anything can happen, it's not only in Nigeria that workers are laid off from their work due to invention of modern machine, it happens everywhere.
Workers are being laid off in every part of the world but Nigerian own is far more worse , if you are laid off in a foreign country , there just be a compensation fee do you , but here you get nothing .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds