Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

Seriously, it's what you get now in my country where even university graduates now go into businesses in order to make money from any means in order to survive.
This does not happen only in Nigeria only, even in the western country you are still permitted to work part-time if you do not have someone to sponsor you in the education ,this is not the real issue here in our country

Advertisement Placeholder
The unemployment rate in Nigeria is overwhelming and it's increasing drastically at an alarming rate. I feel sorry for the future of the country because the political elites lacks vision to move the country forward.

This is happening not only in Nigeria but everywhere. Pakistan is also one of the countries where unemployment is increasing day by day because machines are replacing human beings with what human beings used to do. Yes, but today many people in Pakistan have found their jobs by working online, but it will always be a problem for those who are illiterate and did not know how to work online. I think all governments should think about it and give people good jobs.
If hadn't read this, did you know i might have a different view concerning your country, i believe Pakistan is one of the countries where everything is rossy and stuff like that.

Overall I think it's time we stop depending on the government for employment. The world has developed to the level were we can create our own income and jobs.

Unemployment amongst the populace in Nigeria has reached an alarming rate,it is now an emergency. Government should take proactive steps in addressing this issue before it becomes an epidemic.

It means that if the youths still continue to depend solely in their certificate for Jobs then they will starve,what they need to do now is to acquire demanding skills

It means that if the youths still continue to depend solely in their certificate for Jobs then they will starve,what they need to do now is to acquire demanding skills
In our country , the college students are just behind getting the certificates and not actually learning the subject properly. It is very important to learn a skill first and then showcase it through the certificates and various achievements.

A good example of technical unemployement is when the technology in the new era causes people to loose their job, for example in the banking sector where people loose their jobs due to the emergence of atm machines and automatic doors.
Technical unemployment occurs when advances in technology and working methods cause some workers to lose their jobs. Technical unemployment is considered part of a broader concept called structural unemployment.

This is one harsh reality most youths are not ready to face yet, many still depend on their certificate thinking if they come out with good grades, there are jobs waiting for them. The government has Notting to offer, it would be best they learn skills that they can use in starting up their own business.

I love the word technical unemployment. Well, technical unemployment in Nigeria is real and is taking place right now. So many graduates is produced every year without the hope a government job. No one can assure you of a good job. Those people retiring are immediately fixing their children into their positions.
When there's so much inflation in the economy, and companies can't pay staffs anymore and they are sacked summed up with bew graduates it disastrous

The unemployment rate in Nigeria is overwhelming and it's increasing drastically at an alarming rate. I feel sorry for the future of the country because the political elites lacks vision to move the country forward.
Its only the elites that have a secured future job in Nigeria because they are well f , there are many graduates out there looking for way to survive becaus they have no job.

Unemployment is high in our society simply because the economic isn't developing and who is the economic the government who is the government we the people..people aren't ready to develop themselves so how will they be employed?

We should be realistic here our many companies in Nigeria uses the modern machine to replace manpower,very few unemployment in Nigeria is not cause by the machine I feel it is poor govermental policy

From which sectors were these many numbers of workers lauf off from? From the private sector of the economy or from the government sector? Machines has nothing to do with this

I love the enlightenment but i guess technical unemployment should be about the replacement of those that are not versatile in operating technological tools and not necessarily technology doing all the work. After all man power would still be required to harness the technology.

Technical unemployment will always remain as far as technology has taken over jobs which many hands could have been involved in.

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
I agree with you that there's an increase of unemployment in Nigeria.. the number of graduate is been churned out every year into the Labour Market with no available jobs. But I don't think is due to invention of new modern machines is the major reason.

Most of the graduate have not learnt to create value for ourselves and recognize opportunities when they present themselves. Every one is looking for white collar jobs.
Due to government policies, corruption, lack of infrastructures are making Nigeria unfavourable environment for entrepreneurship. Most business are closing down and relocating to other countries. This is the major reason for unemployment in Nigeria.

The unemployment rate in Nigeria has not been caused by new machines or technologies. Nigeria itself is the cause of the unemployment rate. The youths have been hampered because of government policies. Many poor factors responsible for this

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?

i believe that it is not only Nigeria, but almost all the Tier 3 countries are struggling with unemployment. Unemployment is a big issue and inflation rate is also making people poorer in my country. I think we are going through world wide crisis in the current times.

The best steps to take in combating increasing unemployment in Nigeria is for people to set up small and medium scale enterprises and businesses. This will help to reduce the number of people without a job and also help to create jobs for others who would work for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds