Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Technical Unemployment

I love the word technical unemployment. Well, technical unemployment in Nigeria is real and is taking place right now. So many graduates is produced every year without the hope a government job. No one can assure you of a good job. Those people retiring are immediately fixing their children into their positions.
This situation in my country is very critical as there are instances of so many graduates that are graduated from the various universities but they are now unemployed and it seem as if the government and not doing anything thing concerning this issue.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no unemployment rate in Nigeria ,the problem is that people are just too lazy to start up their own business ,there are of opportunity here in Nigeria that are unexplored and people can make use of that opportunity to make.

Seriously, the continued state of unemployed youths in the country is becoming increasingly worrying because of how it would affect and increase crime rate in the country if care isn't taken.

Seriously, the continued state of unemployed youths in the country is becoming increasingly worrying because of how it would affect and increase crime rate in the country if care isn't taken.
There are alot of opportunities in Nigeria for people to make a lot of money from ,Nigeria is one if the most unexplored country in Africa, engaging themselves in crime is not something they should blame on the government.

There are alot of opportunities in Nigeria for people to make a lot of money from ,Nigeria is one if the most unexplored country in Africa, engaging themselves in crime is not something they should blame on the government.

I wish that this is the first time such a suggestion has been made to our president and till date, nothing has been done with a lot of suffering from what they are not supposed to.

The honest truth about Nigeria is that the rate of unemployment keeps increasing not because machines are taking over most jobs, it is mainly because there are no jobs. Every graduate comes out with good results and degrees are all looking for high paying jobs. They feel with their results that is what they deserve, which is true but reality says a different stories. The government keeps these offices for their children and relations without giving out to the masses

Unemployment has been an issue that's fast rising in Nigeria for years now. In fact, the use of machines to replace what human does has made things worse. That's more of capital intensive

As it stands now , one should not want to wait for the government to provide job for him nor for him to be employed by companies. He needs to build a skill for himself and make money from it

Unemployment has been on the high among youths in Nigeria and sadly there is little that is being don't to salvage the situation by the government as they are incompetent

Unemployment rate in Nigeria is fast increasing with the number of graduates being produced from different higher institutions of knowledge every year with inadequate job opportunities to absorb them. Of recent, many workers were laid off from their places of work due to invention of new modern machines to replace employees thereby contributing to the number of unemployed youths in Nigeria.

What do you think about this?
You are definetely right about your post, the youths are suffering because of unemployment and the government is doing nothing to curb the problem and yet we are having graduates almost every month,

The rate at which unemployment is growing in the country is really alarming. Nowadays, machines are being used to replace human efforts in production and this has led to laying off of workers

Going by this analysis that you have just made, I can foretell the massive increase in crime in this country if the rate of unemployment continues to increase as such

I love the word technical unemployment. Well, technical unemployment in Nigeria is real and is taking place right now. So many graduates is produced every year without the hope a government job. No one can assure you of a good job. Those people retiring are immediately fixing their children into their positions.
When one is technically unemployed means he or she is not doing the particular job or profession that is painful but however doing a lesser job of his qualification.

I wish that this is the first time such a suggestion has been made to our president and till date, nothing has been done with a lot of suffering from what they are not supposed to.
If the government do not really care about us are we going to die with from hunger ? no we don't have to die from hunger we also need to find a way of making money and establishing our own company legitimately ,in this way you will succeed.

Unemployment is becoming rampant nowadays and its spreading from Nigeria to the rest of the world, we are producing graduates everyday and they are joining the rest of the unemployed youth in the street.

is happening not only in Nigeria but everywhere. Pakistan is also one of the countries where unemployment is increasing day by day because machines are replacing human beings with what human beings used to do. Yes, but today many people in Pakistan have found their jobs by working online, but it will always be a problem for those who are illiterate and did not know how to work online. I think all governments should think about it and give people good jobs.

This is one major problem in Nigeria, that i dont actually know the way forward out of these. This has made so many people go into fraudulent activities, just so they can meet ends meets. The government cares about themselves alone. It would best to have a hand skill in one field or the other.

Probably I don't think there is any tangible reason people should be jobless or unemployed because they online space has given a lot of people opportunity to join different kinds of businesses online.

Going by this analysis that you have just made, I can foretell the massive increase in crime in this country if the rate of unemployment continues to increase as such
I agree that unemployment can lead to a higher crime rate. When people start to get hungry they will find a way to earn money in order to feed the family. When there is no job then a crime is the next option of the people. When unemployment is worse riots and looting can result.

If the government do not really care about us are we going to die with from hunger ? no we don't have to die from hunger we also need to find a way of making money and establishing our own company legitimately ,in this way you will succeed.

Seriously, it's what you get now in my country where even university graduates now go into businesses in order to make money from any means in order to survive.

It hasn't gotten to the point where I would say that the technology has caused the increase in the rate of unemployment and the loss if jobs as well. That aside, I can still say that unemployment is actually rising by the day in my country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds