Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Every work has to do with hard work , selflessness and determination and that's makes teaching a hard job, because you have to prepare yourself before entering the class to start teaching,
Teaching can be hard for high school students , if the grades of the students are not up to the mark , the teacher may be blamed for that. No job is easy , everything requires hard work and determination.
selflessness

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Yes I agree with you that teaching is a an easy job but it is not everyone that can impart knowledge most people need to have the skill and the talent to be able to work as a teacher effectively.

Yes, those who existed in the early 70s-90s can testify that. I witnessed when dollar was simply 150 naira during Mid 90s. But things are bad now with our currency, that's simply mismanagement from our leaders.
The leaders of this country are so annoying to me to a point that if I have an opportunity to meet them, I will just kill them all, it's not nice that they are just managing the resources of the masses so bad that we all are suffering from what they are doing wrong.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
I completely agree with you that teaching job is one of the most available job that anyone can go into and I believe that this is so because in my country we teachers are not being valued and so they are being paid penis and because of that most people are avoiding any teaching jobs and thereby making teaching job quite available for people to venture into.

It is not easy to find a job as a teacher in my country because schools are now closed for a very long time. Even before the pandemic, the job market was very competitive.

Teachers actually constitutes one of the largest amount of people in the workforce and as such you are not going to spend so much time in looking for a teaching job.

Every work has to do with hard work , selflessness and determination and that's makes teaching a hard job, because you have to prepare yourself before entering the class to start teaching,
Teaching can be hard for high school students , if the grades of the students are not up to the mark , the teacher may be blamed for that. No job is easy , everything requires hard work and determination.

I think in some countries teaching is underated and they don't rate it like a high class job that needs to be looked upon when it comes to payment and others I think

I think in some countries teaching is underated and they don't rate it like a high class job that needs to be looked upon when it comes to payment and others I think
Teaching can be underrated in some countries but it is still the best way a lot of people are getting employed ,and teachers are one of the best set of people the society should respect.

teaching is easily available job at least in my home country (I cannot say about other countries, though). However, a large percentage of teachers are under paid.
I don't think teaching is a readily available job. You have to pass first the board exam for teachers.

After you passed the board examinations, you have to apply in a school. Then in applying you will pass through interviews and written examinations.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is a very easy and available job but not everyone can do teaching and actually here in my country teachers receive lesser salary and not everyone want to teach.

It is available, especially in this internet era where or can even get gigs online to teach anything. Bout it's also stressful, so many people tend to shy away from it

The leaders of this country are so annoying to me to a point that if I have an opportunity to meet them, I will just kill them all, it's not nice that they are just managing the resources of the masses so bad that we all are suffering from what they are doing wrong.
Laughs, they're simply a disgrace to humanity. They aren't trying in any way dear. They are just sitting in the government seat doing nothing, making stupid and unnecessary decisions.

It is not easy to find a job as a teacher in my country because schools are now closed for a very long time. Even before the pandemic, the job market was very competitive.
Yes the job is scarce even though it's underpaid. It's mainly due to the high number of unemployment in our society. The ones that get employed easily do know the school owner.

Teaching can be underrated in some countries but it is still the best way a lot of people are getting employed ,and teachers are one of the best set of people the society should respect.
Yeah because of the service they render just to make sure the students are learned and we'll informed about their studies , so I consider them as the best too

For someone who just graduated from the higher institution and is done with service, the next thing he or she will be thinking of if no job at hand instantly is to teach for the time being

The pandemic made the life of teachers hell, in literal sense. Teachers are now being paid poorly but are asked to do more work. They have to sit before the computer all day long and lecture.

Laughs, they're simply a disgrace to humanity. They aren't trying in any way dear. They are just sitting in the government seat doing nothing, making stupid and unnecessary decisions.
Well they are the people that are making this country and the economy of the country to go down really bad, most people who have an opportunity always like to travel to a sane country to start a new life.

The pandemic made the life of teachers hell, in literal sense. Teachers are now being paid poorly but are asked to do more work. They have to sit before the computer all day long and lecture.
Yeah I remember that to the extent many teacher actually start taking lessons for students at home and teach them more so they could know what they are doing I think

Yes the job is scarce even though it's underpaid. It's mainly due to the high number of unemployment in our society. The ones that get employed easily do know the school owner.

Yes, but in many cases they do not know the school owner. There are many teachers who have hold degrees and they have experience when it comes to teaching. Unfortunately, right now even experienced teachers are struggling because schools are closed due to pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds