Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Teaching is always a readily available job in my country because of the little salary teachers were being offered. People take the job and dump it after working for some months or weeks.

Advertisement Placeholder
it's okay for someone that doesn't have anything serious at hand and it also help u get some connection related to your interest.

In certain cases and depending on the school I will say yes, in my country, there is this saying the teachers the most underpaid staff or sector of workers and that is because most of the schools in my country that is no private teacher only, they are pretty open to taking almost any type of teacher in as far as you know how to talk it is assumed you know how to teach.

Due to the corona virus pandemic it has become very difficult to get a teaching job here in my home country. Schools are no more hiring teachers as Schools are still closed

Yeah because of the service they render just to make sure the students are learned and we'll informed about their studies , so I consider them as the best too
There's always a debate when we were in secondary school and even in the nursery school about teachers and farmers, the debate is always about which of them is actually the best in the society

Well they are the people that are making this country and the economy of the country to go down really bad, most people who have an opportunity always like to travel to a sane country to start a new life.
They've destroyed our country with their low mentality that can't yield productivity in the country. If you have chance to move out from the country to seek pastures new, you should go seek.

Yes in my country it is a readily available job and I guess that's why teachers are underpaid and undermined for a job that's not easy
In my country its not an easy job because the education graduate student will have to pass first the teachers board examination before he can apply for a teaching job. I know of friends who after taking four times the board examinations and passed then she applied and began to work as a teacher.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is an easy available job but it's not everyone that has the skill to impact knowledge they are most people that are very intelligent but can not impact knowledge on others.

They've destroyed our country with their low mentality that can't yield productivity in the country. If you have chance to move out from the country to seek pastures new, you should go seek.
Lolz, although it is not an easy thing for you to travel to a strange land to start a new life, but in as much as you have the opportunity to do so you shouldn't hesitate because that is where you will see a better life.

There's always a debate when we were in secondary school and even in the nursery school about teachers and farmers, the debate is always about which of them is actually the best in the society
I think both are the best ,, because if the kind of service they provide for the people , I just can't imagine life without both I can't imagine how it worst it would be z so they are important

Every work has to do with hard work , selflessness and determination and that's makes teaching a hard job, because you have to prepare yourself before entering the class to start teaching,
Yeah exactly , but it's hard to find any good teachers nowadays who don't teach just for the sake of earning money. If a teacher is putting his/her complete efforts and teaches with selflessness , money comes automatically.

Lolz, although it is not an easy thing for you to travel to a strange land to start a new life, but in as much as you have the opportunity to do so you shouldn't hesitate because that is where you will see a better life.
I tried to move out of the country before covid19 struck. But the bad luck of the country made my visa hanging on.the fringes and unable to come out successful.

Teaching is easily available job on my home country, however, it is underpaid job for most of the people. You can earn well only if you are working in community schools or in bi private schools.
I think here in our country the public schools have higher monthly salary than in private schools. But the problem in public schools is the delay of monthly salary. There are those who receive their salary after two or three months. This is so very sad.

I agree that teaching is a very readily available job at least in my country because teachers from a large population of the workforce and also they are very much under paid.

Teaching is enjoyable when you're working for government or when you're teaching online at your own schedule and not in a private school.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is an easy and available job but not everyone is good in imparting of knowledge most people can be very educated but they cannot impact knowledge.

I think both are the best ,, because if the kind of service they provide for the people , I just can't imagine life without both I can't imagine how it worst it would be z so they are important
Yea, every job in the whole world are important because they are all needed in the economy, that is why they are in existence and they have a very important rules to play in the society.

It is a very much available job but the truth is it is a job that is greatly undervalued and underrespected because it is one of the best types of jobs that can set children up for the future but the rate at which teachers are underpaid and unvalued is so worrying that's the way it's one of the easied and find in certain location but still, it is easy to come accross.

Teaching is always a readily available job in my country because of the little salary teachers were being offered. People take the job and dump it after working for some months or weeks.
The reason why people normally takes teaching job in private schools is because they just need to survive in something before they get a better offers the payment is too low and its worth staying forever .

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Teaching job is one of the easiest job anyone can easily get provided that you have interest in teaching, most especially parents are even looking for teacher that will take their children home lesson

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds