Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Advertisement Placeholder
It may be easy to find in some countries but here in my country it's difficult more especially when its a government teaching work you must know someone to get.

Community schools that receive funding from the government offer high salary for the teaching staff, however, private schools that make more money by charging exorbitant fees from students are not paying well to their teaching staff.
This is a sad truth for private schools to charge students with very high tuition fees but the salary of the teachers are very small compared to the teachers in public schools.

Yes, but in many cases they do not know the school owner. There are many teachers who have hold degrees and they have experience when it comes to teaching. Unfortunately, right now even experienced teachers are struggling because schools are closed due to pandemic.
Yes you're right. Some active ones are doing holiday lessons for students and they're getting some money from it. Some collect #500 per student just for this month. It may be small but it's manageable if the turnout is good.

This is a sad truth for private schools to charge students with very high tuition fees but the salary of the teachers are very small compared to the teachers in public schools.
Private schools everywhere normally charges student high school fees but normally treats their teachers poorly and that's why teachers leaves often and that's why they always search for teachers everytime.

Yes you're right. Some active ones are doing holiday lessons for students and they're getting some money from it. Some collect #500 per student just for this month. It may be small but it's manageable if the turnout is good.

There are many teachers and professors who are now teaching students privately nowadays. This is why they might be surviving and suffering at the same time because schools are now closed. The government recently announced that they will close the school for more time. This pandemic has caused a REALLY big problem for the teachers.

I don't know much about online teaching jobs but as for offline teaching jobs, its definitely not so available as you might think. For my region or as far as I may know, there maybe 100 vacancies with 5000+ applicants

In the time pass, teaching used to be a readily available job, but as the case is now a days there are schools popping up (Montessori) that needs qualified individuals in the education field so it's not as available for the less qualified as before.

There are many teachers and professors who are now teaching students privately nowadays. This is why they might be surviving and suffering at the same time because schools are now closed. The government recently announced that they will close the school for more time. This pandemic has caused a REALLY big problem for the teachers.
Yes that's a very real way of getting momey in this period of time. Some have organised their tutorial to a brand and offered top notch services. They employ part time teachers to help them.

I tried to move out of the country before covid19 struck. But the bad luck of the country made my visa hanging on.the fringes and unable to come out successful.
Wow, this is what a lot of people are trying to do, how much is your budget if you're thinking of moving out and are you going as a student or are you going on working permit, which one

Yeah I believe teaching is a very readily available job for anyone who is not even into the teaching line of job. One can simply take up a home tutorship class for the time being

The reason why people normally takes teaching job in private schools is because they just need to survive in something before they get a better offers the payment is too low and its worth staying forever .
Working with private schools is not totally a bad job for an unemployed graduate but most of these schools pays penny and treats their staff like slaves.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is easy and available jobs but one needs to be very careful the kind of teachers you will employ because not every teacher can really impact knowledge on the students.

Actually can’t best tell. This is because I never done teaching as a job before but what I only know is nothing good comes easy.
Mostly, teaching jobs in some countries are undermind because they do paid low salary.

I have never worked in a school, however, I have worked as a home tutor teaching kids between the age of 5-15 years. I have been offered teaching jobs numerous times, however, I have never taken interest because I am still at college and I do not want to hamper my studies.
Well for most teaching jobs they are everywhere as most people do not really want to work as a teacher and this is so because most countries in the world do not value teaching jobs that much as they are being paid peanuts at the end of the day.

Actually can’t best tell. This is because I never done teaching as a job before but what I only know is nothing good comes easy.
Mostly, teaching jobs in some countries are undermind because they do paid low salary.
I think the reason why he said so is because anybody can actually become a teacher over here especially in the nursery school standard but will require a qualification if you are going for the government School.

Yes that's a very real way of getting momey in this period of time. Some have organised their tutorial to a brand and offered top notch services. They employ part time teachers to help them.

This pandemic has proved to be a real problem for many teachers in my country. Governments is not allowing schools to open their campuses and I believe that now even schools are running out of business. Teachers are also suffering as they are having difficulty finding work.

Yea, every job in the whole world are important because they are all needed in the economy, that is why they are in existence and they have a very important rules to play in the society.
Yeah every jobs are important , I think people should stop looking down on some professions, there are some teachers that even earn more than some bankers

I did not agreed looking at how teaching is very hard to find in my country you can only get it when you know someone who can stand for you.

Yes i understand you , teaching job is very hard to find in some foreign countries and you need someone to stand as a surety for you in order to get the job but here private schools owner are treating teacher badly and that's why most teachers always leave.
I did not agreed looking at how teaching is very hard to find in my country you can only get it when you know someone who can stand for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds