Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Teaching is an easily available job, do you agree?

Yes I do strongly believe that teaching is and has also become a readily available job because since not everybody can be accepted into the normal School teaching process, most people take up home teaching instead
Teaching is a readily available business most people do not wish to become a teacher because of the ways teachers are being treated poorly by their employers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, that long retirement benefits us what really enticed people going into government kind of job. Not every private institutions can offer that.
But these people that like working for government sometimes do not understand that setting up a business and managing the business for it to grow may even give you much more profit than government pension.

But these people that like working for government sometimes do not understand that setting up a business and managing the business for it to grow may even give you much more profit than government pension.
Such government pension are not easily achievable. In our country, government has banned all type of pension services except for from certain class. There are better option than going for government jobs now.

Such government pension are not easily achievable. In our country, government has banned all type of pension services except for from certain class. There are better option than going for government jobs now.
I don't know which country you are but why the government banned pension ? Does it really mean that in your country people who are working for the government will not have an opportunity to get pension after retirement ?

They don't know at all, I mean some of them. While some who knows what business is all about ventures into business and grow it gradually.

Although, teaching is a common job but some people are actually placing real value to education now, I know of a school that pays millions in school fees and the teachers get really good pay.

Unfortunately, teaching job is undervalued among lot of countries and the salary is poor, until you are not an university teacher/professor. But in this case, at least in the countries I know, you need a PhD (in my current country a postgrad is still enough, but due to the fierce competence, whoever owns a PhD would overcome and get the job). And getting a PhD is very, very shamefully expensive. Even among the studying for free Mercosur countries, education is free only up to degree. And apart of the expenses for fees, books and tuition, it's very desirable you won't work until finishing the PHD, what it's pretty impossible for family men and women who must rely on their salaries to live. You need to have at least a bourgeois family, if not rich, supporting you to study PHD level.
Teaching is a very easy job but one still need a gift and skills to become a good teacher because I have noticed that not everyone can impact knowledge no matter how educated and intelligent they are.

Upon completion of my undergraduate years, and the job is kinda not coming. The best is to fall back on teaching as the need is endless. It is readily available here in my country, but one cannot make a big money from it unless one is lecturing at a university.

That's interesting. In our country. Teaching is highly paying job in the community schools and teaching is low paying job in the private schools. Sadly, students performance in the community school is poor and students performance in private school is very good.
That's unfortunate and this may be because the teachers in public schools don't value what they are doing because of the low payment they are getting.

They don't know at all, I mean some of them. While some who knows what business is all about ventures into business and grow it gradually.
Not that working for the government is bad ,but even if you are working for the government you still need to establish your own business because business is really important because of the depreciating economy of the country.

Not that working for the government is bad ,but even if you are working for the government you still need to establish your own business because business is really important because of the depreciating economy of the country.
Yes, the economy is depreciating everyday and it has brought about inflation in the country. If we aren't engaging in diverse options of making money it will be hard to sustain it with only government gig.

Yes, the economy is depreciating everyday and it has brought about inflation in the country. If we aren't engaging in diverse options of making money it will be hard to sustain it with only government gig.
There was a time in the 90s in which one US Dollars was hundred naira, ever since then the economy is depreciating, that means our economy Those days is better than the one wr have now,so bad

It is not out of place to see gradutes this days taking up the teaching proffession when they have not seen or gotten a job that suites their actual qualification. So yes it is easily available this days

It is readily available in my country but the pay can be really discouraging,but it's not bad if you want something that'll take you out of the house

Teaching is actually an available job in my country because lots of people continually leave the job due to the poor pay. Schools always lose their teachers who want better pay packet especially the private ones paying way below minimum wage despite overloading these teachers. This means they have to replace them thereby creating availability for those who are willing to work for the stipend.

Teaching job is quite easy to secure and even those not qualified to teach because they didn't get an education degree can still get jobs teaching although in private schools. The downside is the pay which is very low.

teaching is easily available job at least in my home country (I cannot say about other countries, though). However, a large percentage of teachers are under paid.
I completely agree with you that the teaching profession is very much available simply because the profession is one of the leaat respected profession in the world and they are being paid peanuts at the end of the day.

There was a time in the 90s in which one US Dollars was hundred naira, ever since then the economy is depreciating, that means our economy Those days is better than the one wr have now,so bad
Yes, those who existed in the early 70s-90s can testify that. I witnessed when dollar was simply 150 naira during Mid 90s. But things are bad now with our currency, that's simply mismanagement from our leaders.

Upon completion of my undergraduate years, and the job is kinda not coming. The best is to fall back on teaching as the need is endless. It is readily available here in my country, but one cannot make a big money from it unless one is lecturing at a university.
Teaching is an easy available jobs only in private school organisations and people normally ignores it because the pay is too small for the work they are renderings , but public or governments teaching job are scarse because of the huge salary and bonus attached to it.

Teaching can be hard for high school students , if the grades of the students are not up to the mark , the teacher may be blamed for that. No job is easy , everything requires hard work and determination.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds