Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting A Travel Agency Business?

My dear no doubt the travel agency business is much lucrative and profitable business. But to start this you must have proper experience relating to this and also you should be skills and public dealings. This work maximum based on your dealings and references.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a travel agency business now depends on your location,with the Corona virus situation,some places around the world are still undergoing restrictions and protocols,so it will be difficult for a start up in such places,asides that it's a good business to venture into.

This is a very good business but requires much knowledge and effort and also requires much money to begin, a man with little saving can't involve himself with such business because the starting capital will be very high

Travel agencies is required a highly experienced and lot of cost you need. 2020 was not a good year to start a traveling business. There are some reasons, the higher reason is covid 19. But in 2021 in May countries this is back to success. But it still a high rise in 2021 too.

Its not an easy thing to become a travel agency, firstly you need to be audible enough, you also need to speak fluently and skilled in other to be successful in the area. Travel agency is highly profitable.

Travel agency was a highly profitable business before pandemic. The years 2018 and 2015 were the years when global tourism was on the rise. Of course 2020 was the worst year for global tourism. However, the year 2021 does not look promising either. So starting a travel agency business might not be a good idea.

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?
Of course it won't be as profitable as post Covid but its worth giving a try as more airlines are operating now and people are moving around. You should also make enquiries from people who are presently into this business.

I know one travel agency here owned by a partnership. They said that business was going great until the covid came. They had invested a huge capital outlay. At the start they had to establish connections to visa offices abroad and also to hotels and tourist spots. That was really huge not only with the money but with the time.

Travel agency Business is a very profitable Business if not because of the pandemic issue and all that. However, government all over the world are now making extensive research on the issue of vaccine so I think the best time to start the agency is now because if the pandemic is all over a lot of people will travel

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?
Like you have highlighted, it is not the beat of times to start a travelling agency business due to the global economy pandemic. However, I would advise that you start on a very low level, start mobilizing, get a place, make enquiries, do research and start on a small scale with the hope that things would return to normal before the end of this year. The vaccine has been made, so with time the virus will be history.

Travel agency Business is a very profitable Business if not because of the pandemic issue and all that. However, government all over the world are now making extensive research on the issue of vaccine so I think the best time to start the agency is now because if the pandemic is all over a lot of people will travel

I do not think that starting a travel agency business in the year 2021 is a good idea. There is a new wave of Covid-19 and many people are still being infected with the virus. Many travel agencies have now been closed in various cities of many countries. Many reports have suggested that travelling business has suffered trillions of dollars of loss due to pandemic.

Although starting a travelling agency business is a good idea but I still think you should wait a little till 2023, just to study how things will go. Although few people still travel but you might not make the expected profit you should be making when you start where everything has calmed down.

According to my own point of view starting a traveling agency business it's a very good business and also it is well profitable but it is not an easy business to start up because it requires much capital

As you have pointed out, its quite unfortunate that with the pandemic and then series of lock downs here and there, people have been made to suspend travel plans which is NAD for business. Vaccines are available now and salon normalcy would increase again so it would be a good business if you have a good knowledge.

Concerning the topic on travel agencies, I would say yes, I think this year will be better to start a travel agency, I have a friend who has one and she tells me it is a great business with excellent profits. So with the right guidance you can profit from it too

Most travel agent business is really scarce to find ,because many are into the business because those travel agent gets high pay ,after arranging the necessary things for the travellers

Come to think of it, traveling agency would be a profitable venture to start as there are people willing to travel from one place to another which is even on a increase due to the poor situation of the country.

Starting a travelling agency business is not an easy business because it require a lot of capital and also it requires a good business plan. But it is a profitable business

Now that the pandemic is almost over, I think it's a good business idea to start a travel agency. Just make sure you know more about that business before going into it.

A lot of people work as travel agents and earn some few amount of cash , so its a very good business ,but the only problem with travel agent is distinguishing your self as real and genuine and not fake

I don't think travel business is lucrative during these pandemic times, however, I also believe once the virus is contained, the travel business will bounce back and yo can profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds