Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting A Travel Agency Business?

Travel agency is a good business that requires a lot of planning because of how risk prone it is, foremost you have to link up with fellow agencies as a guide to start up.
[automerge]1618664002[/automerge]
This business requires alot of patience and capital, if by chance you have the necessary capital,you also need to consider human wants and how to manage crisis as this is predominant.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dear no doubt the travel agency business is much lucrative and profitable business. But to start this you must have proper experience relating to this and also you should be skills and public dealings. This work maximum based on your dealings and references.
Something that I did not read in other publications and is of utmost importance that is public relations, this is the anchor to keep a customer happy, for this the service and attention must be of quality and your business will be recommended.

Starting a travelling agency business will really required some skills and huge capital to get onboard. Without the adequate skills or knowledge required you are bound to fail in the business. So if you have the requirements then you can go ahead in starting the business.

Travel agency business may sound good, especially if there are many enthusiasts in your country who always want to vist more and more countries. The problem is that the current pandemic has shut down many businesses and travel agency business is one of them. I really hope that every thing will be back to normal.

Starting a traveling business in 2021 is good idea because after the total lock than people has alot to get to in terms of their work so they will actually travel alot to fix things.

Well i know during covid lockdown most travel agency in Nigeria were not having any profit not even the local ones but till with end travel agency will always thrive in businesses

Well i know during covid lockdown most travel agency in Nigeria were not having any profit not even the local ones but till with end travel agency will always thrive in businesses

Right now the government of my country has also announced a strict lockdown and the governments of several different countries have imposed a lot of restrictions on us. I do realize that my country is not the only country that is facing these kinds of travel restrictions but I really hope that things will get back to normal for sure.

If you have the qualifications and prerequisite experience in travelling agency there is no wrong time to start the business just that things might be a little slow due to the corona virus pandemic and the travel ban to many countries all over the world.

Starting a traveling agency business is nice business, but because of pandemic people are not making much from it since last year, pandemic has affected the business so much.

Starting traveling business is very lucrative but not an easy business. You need to be very much knowledgeable about the countries or even places you want to be shuttled. Besides, it gulps a lot of money for the logistic

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?
Yes, it is very good business for sale in different places in the world and by things which I think the best way to start the week of business we need location and I will be in touch with hard and earn a living and dining room and earn a business trip and earn

Anyone that desires to go into travel agency job, must be granded and must be deep it, because that job is not meant for babes, it requires proper understanding of the nitty gritty of business, although it is very lucrative aswel but you must be very good in it.

I know that 2020 might not be the best year to start the travel agency business. However, now we are in the year 2021. Do you think it is a good idea to start a travelling agency business in the year 2021?
Well I can advise you to start looking into how you can invest in the travel agency business. You might not be opening your agency until the end of 2022. But you can start preparing on a lower scale.

I created a travel website a long time ago. My idea was to operate an online travel company that will sell tour packages, hotel reservations and flight tickets. However, the business never materialized due to lack of funds.

Well I can advise you to start looking into how you can invest in the travel agency business. You might not be opening your agency until the end of 2022. But you can start preparing on a lower scale.
This is a good option because venturing into travel business this year might be a wrong decision when most countries have partially or totally lockdown most of their international airports to travelers. There will be low business patronage, it is better to plan it for next year.

not really, Corona didn't go yet and it's probably getting even worse (in terms of cases and mutations), so people are still taking that on consideration

I think it is a good time to start a travel agency business as the effect of the pandemic is dying and more persons are deciding to travel out

Starting a travel agency is a very good venture that could turn in a lot of profits because a lot of people travel every year, having a website for your agency will be a big boost.

You can still start a travel agency business because even with the pandemic ,some countries are still allowing movement from one place to a nother

Travel agency buisness is very good but unfortunate last two years it fell down and due to covid19 peoples are very care to trvel but in pakistan there are many travel agency which facilities the peoples to travel other countries for different works
Starting a travel agency business is a good idea but requires adequate knowledge to start. It is not a type of business one can start from a prior knowledge and the technical know how. There are some clues one need to get from the experts that will help.

Of course yes it is very interesting to engage in travelling agency business alot of people have tried in recent years and succeed but failed in the last year due to the global effects of the covid 19 pandemic but I believe it worth a try now that is almost over.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds