Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Starting A Travel Agency Business?

Well, I know that during the pandemic, the majority of travel agencies in my country including those that were local—were not making any money. Nevertheless, travel agencies will continue to prosper.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wether if I think 2921 is the best year for you to start your travel agency business is not the answer I can give you. But the issue is, do you want to start a travel agency business? If the answer is yes, then start making your findings from already established travel agencies near you for a start.
I think anyone who wants to become a travel agent should work under a travel agency for a few months or years so that even know how to process travelling for other people

No, i do not think it is a good idea to start up a traveling agency business in the year 2021. This is because many people haven't recovered from the pandemic yet and are still scared of traveling around.

Hello @Laurentta, I appreciate your input, but it's worth considering that the travel industry is resilient. While the pandemic has had its challenges, there's still a demand for travel services. People's desire to explore and go on adventures hasn't disappeared completely.
If you're interested in starting such a business, you can also explore resources like online courses to gain the necessary skills and knowledge. If you're looking for online training opportunities, you might find the link https://www.vocationaltraininghq.com/online-gunsmith-training/ useful for a different field. Ultimately, the decision to start a travel agency should be based on thorough research and understanding the current market conditions.

Last edited:
No, i do not think it is a good idea to start up a traveling agency business in the year 2021. This is because many people haven't recovered from the pandemic yet and are still scared of traveling around.
Traveling agency could face a lot of legal problems for example the traveling agency got legal problems delay sending funds to the hotel in a foreign country especially if there is a law well known that bank wire needs authorization previously from the central bank means the funds are held by the central bank until requirements are fulfilled and hotel then will block all the cards for the trip of this country until receiving funds and there will be legal proceeding for an agency once they return to their country.

Traveling agency could face a lot of legal problems for example the traveling agency got legal problems delay sending funds to the hotel in a foreign country especially if there is a law well known that bank wire needs authorization previously from the central bank means the funds are held by the central bank until requirements are fulfilled and hotel then will block all the cards for the trip of this country until receiving funds and there will be legal proceeding for an agency once they return to their country.

Under such kind of circumstances, it is very important to remember that travel agencies should know a lot about legal issues surrounding such kind of businesses. In many cases, they may not need to deal with such kind of problems. Most of the travelling agencies have to book flights and hotels. They may already be aware of the kind of laws because they may have representatives in many countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds