Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole Ownership Enterprise

Those popular businesses we hear their names today all started from a particular point even as a sole owner until things turned better for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
This kind of businesses have some advantage and disadvantages but I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages because of so many reasons and one of them is that you cannot share your profit with anybody.

Sole proprietorship business is mostly a straight-forward business because the owner already knows what he wants and decisions are being made faster but I prefer the partnership business more.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, it's one of the most easiest businesses that one can actually start up because of a lot of things that makes it very easy to start up.

Businesses are classified into various categories based on their paid of capital and working model. One such category is sole ownership enterprise. This type of business is operated by a single person and has a small capital. s=Sole ownership enterprises are basically small business with limited working areas.
Sole ownership enterprise are mostly small business because, an individual started it before it became big enough to attract other business man. Is still present at the moment....

Sole ownership enterprise are mostly small business because, an individual started it before it became big enough to attract other business man. Is still present at the moment....

Seriously, my father operates a sole proprietorship, the same thing goes with my mother and my brother as well. It's a very good kind of business to get into.

Most businesses usually start out as a one man's business. It's very easy to start as it doesn't require much capital. It's also very easy to control at first If it's small in size. You can always expand according to your capacity.

The one I'll always prefer is the sole proprietorship type, where i have the chance to make my decisions regarding the future of the business and taking risks all alone to make sure the business is up and running.
A lot of people preferred the sole proprietorship business because they will have an opportunity as you said to take their own decision ,that will be profitable to yourself and the business, it is one of the best but all stress of the business will be on you.

Sole ownership enterprise is a business that is easy to start because it's a small business that don't required much capital to kick off.

Sole ownership enterprise is a business that is easy to start because it's a small business that don't required much capital to kick off.
That is very easy to start with self ownership businesses, but when the business will start to grow, at that time there might be need to partner with other people, and in such a case mutual agreement is very important.

Seriously, my father operates a sole proprietorship, the same thing goes with my mother and my brother as well. It's a very good kind of business to get into.
And I'm very sure its been profitable although it might not be big enough compared to partnership but they will have peace of mind.

A lot of people preferred the sole proprietorship business because they will have an opportunity as you said to take their own decision ,that will be profitable to yourself and the business, it is one of the best but all stress of the business will be on you.
Yes, lots of people prefer the sole proprietorship business cos of the position and right they'll have the business. And not seeing mixed responses from another person if its a partnership type.

Sole ownership is the easiest type of business to establish especially when it is a small scale business because most times it requires little capital to establish.

I know for a fact that sole ownership businesses are the ones that are owned by a particular person but that is not the kind of business model I want as I prefer to go into a partnership more.

Yes, lots of people prefer the sole proprietorship business cos of the position and right they'll have the business. And not seeing mixed responses from another person if its a partnership type.
Lolz, most partnership business always arise a problem in the future especially if you're doing it with greedy and dishonest people, in fact nowadays it is better to start up all your business yourself.

Lolz, most partnership business always arise a problem in the future especially if you're doing it with greedy and dishonest people, in fact nowadays it is better to start up all your business yourself.
I too agree with that most of the partnership business, in some point of time face some problems. That is why it is advisable to do legal agreement first hand, so that in future there is no dispute.

Sole ownership enterprise is a good idea to go ahead and carry out but only if you have capital to do so because that's the main setback in sole ownership enterprise.

Sole proprietorship business otherwise called one man business or small scale business can be distinguished through its features which is limited working capital, small start up capital etc

Sole proprietorship is good in the sense that you are your own boss and no one pays you salary. You also make your own decisions about the business.

Greediness is one of the reason why I don't like to partner with any one. Cos surely at some point my partner or I might show such negative act. That's why I prefer to stay on my own to manage the busin

Yeah you are right because I remember back then that I run a sole ownership enterprise as well,is not easy tho but I have to do this on my own since I don't have much to be paying to anyone who could work with me then.
Sole ownership enterprises means a business that is owned by one man and this is the best form of business because you can able to make your decision fast.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds