Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole Ownership Enterprise

As soon as I have the opportunity to undertake, it will definitely be with a unique property. My business relatives have done very well, and that motivates me to start in the same way.

Advertisement Placeholder
While you have the full ownership over a sole ownership enterprise, the major drawback is the lack of funds. The owner may not have enough funds for the business

There are so many sole business ownership because of how easy it is to start, and it requires little to no funds or capital to setup, you could even start up from your house until you get capital to set up your office or store

There are so many sole business ownership because of how easy it is to start, and it requires little to no funds or capital to setup, you could even start up from your house until you get capital to set up your office or store
You are absolutely right, my brother started his business from home, accumulated the necessary capital to buy the premises and today maintains it as a sole proprietorship. I intend to follow in his footsteps, it is better without partners from my point of view.

You are absolutely right, my brother started his business from home, accumulated the necessary capital to buy the premises and today maintains it as a sole proprietorship. I intend to follow in his footsteps, it is better without partners from my point of view.
That is a very nice choice, most big business we see today actually started like this. It just took time and dedication to get to where they are now

I like a sole ownership type business any say and anytime. It gives me freedom to decide whatever I want and how I want it done within my business environment. I don't have to convince anyone on anything

That is a very nice choice, most big business we see today actually started like this. It just took time and dedication to get to where they are now
That's right, when entrepreneurs want to start a big business, they don't stay the same as small ones. In general, small businesses grow hand in hand with experience, failure and the learning that this leaves along the way.

The sole proprietorship system of business is actually my favourite because I will get to take home all the profit of the business and also bear the loss.

The sole proprietorship system of business is actually my favourite because I will get to take home all the profit of the business and also bear the loss.
This is what all of us who wish to undertake a unique enterprise, must accept and assume in any case. The profits, losses and difficulties that arise, we will assume them without blaming third parties.

In my country, sole ownership is called a one man's business and a death to the owner of the business might result in the total collapse of the business. However it has its advantages.

I'm sure everyone knows what a sole proprietorship is. A business could be owned by multiple individuals or could we a subset of another organisation.

Businesses are classified into various categories based on their paid of capital and working model. One such category is sole ownership enterprise. This type of business is operated by a single person and has a small capital. s=Sole ownership enterprises are basically small business with limited working areas.
A sole ownership enterprise is a business that is being run by just a single person andnit can be start with a little amount of money ranging on the type of business you are trying to set up.

Did not I say the same thing? I have tried operating a lot of sole ownership businesses but failed. One of the major problems on sole ownership is the lack of funds

At my own business initiative, i operate as a sole owner of my business, and not working with anyone at the moment unless i feel partnership is needed in the future.

Slow ownership or sole proprietorship type of business is very good for people who have the mind of setting thins up for themselves. This help reduce the rancor and disagreement in partnership business

Sole ownership has numerous advantage attatched to it,like sole decision making,the profit is taken alone.But when there is an oppourtunity to invest into a venture that is prospective and the funds is not there,then it becomes a setback for the lone individual,and also idea sharing is also another area od diaadvantage.

Yeah you are right because I remember back then that I run a sole ownership enterprise as well,is not easy tho but I have to do this on my own since I don't have much to be paying to anyone who could work with me then.
One of the main features of some ownership is that you are the main man as every thing depends on you and most businesses are like that because of restricted funds.

Sole ownership or sole proprietorship is a single ownership business controlled by a single person, it is easy to start and easy to operate because decisions making will be easy but the owner bears the loss alone

Well, most sole proprietary businesses usually start small as the means of starting such venture is limited. There is nothing bad in a sole proprietary business if you know what you are doing.

There are different kind of business that people operate in buy the common among them is sole proprietorship. Sole proprietorship is common among people because of it nature, it is very easy to start and the capital needed for it is not high. Decisions is quickly make in a sole proprietorship compare to other form of business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds