Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole Ownership Enterprise

Yes, sole proprietorship business is a popular choice among people, cos it makes people feel comfortable running the business without anyone's authoritative contributions that may look uncertain to our likeness.

Advertisement Placeholder
A sole proprietorship , also known as a sole tradership, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise owned and run by one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity.

As soon as I have the opportunity to undertake, it will definitely be with a unique property. My business relatives have done very well, and that motivates me to start in the same way.
Personally when it comes to business, I am the kind of person that likes to own my business completely without having to wait or work with another person in terms of ownership.

Personally when it comes to business, I am the kind of person that likes to own my business completely without having to wait or work with another person in terms of ownership.
We have the same thought, I believe that knowing the positive and negative aspects of having a sole proprietorship, everything will be said and the decision will be made. We should not wait for a second opinion, just act and take the actions.

With every financial wherewithal in place, this is the kind of business that I am most likely to do. I don't like businesses that involve partnership at all.

Sole ownership has numerous advantage attatched to it,like sole decision making,the profit is taken alone.But when there is an oppourtunity to invest into a venture that is prospective and the funds is not there,then it becomes a setback for the lone individual,and also idea sharing is also another area od diaadvantage.
True, the person might not have the entire muscle to pull off a heavier amount to secure an application for loan himself, but he is well enjoying less headache in making speedy and timely decisions than if he would have been in a partnership

Sole ownership enterprise is a very lucrative business because one has all choices to himself in terms of profit and loss

A sole proprietorship , also known as a sole tradership, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise owned and run by one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity.

There are many benefits of having a sole business. Among is that the person will have time to innovate new things and as well be financial independent. Besides, the person will won't be controlled by anybody.

Sola business ownership is easy to start if you are determined to run the business starting from, sola ownership business is quite a good to start in small to meet up your needs.

It is good that you are the full fledged owner when you start a sole ownership business but lack of funds is a major problem in single ownership business.

That's correct. You will have full control but you might suffer from inadequate funds. Another issue is related to decision making. Since you are the only one to make decision, your decision might hamper your company

With every financial wherewithal in place, this is the kind of business that I am most likely to do. I don't like businesses that involve partnership at all.
Seriously a lot of people don't like to get themselves involved in some businesses that have run in partnership because of the challenges of running a partnership business.

Yeah you are right because I remember back then that I run a sole ownership enterprise as well,is not easy tho but I have to do this on my own since I don't have much to be paying to anyone who could work with me then.
Sole ownership enterprises are business owned by one individual or one person,most enterpreneur prefer to be a sole proprietor in order for them to manage and utilise their income well.

Owning your business solely has its own merit. You are able to make quick decisions without having to consult anyone and also have the only say as regards the profits but also the losses.

Sole ownership has its advantages and disadvantages, but I'll choose being my own boss over and over again than working under someone.
It’s the best business but it can’t continue like that when your business is changing to a scale one

Sole ownership enterprises are business owned by one individual or one person,most enterpreneur prefer to be a sole proprietor in order for them to manage and utilise their income well.
Over here in my country, sole owners of business is what's more common in all of the market centres in my state. They are actually doing well in their own way with what they are selling.

I like the idea of the sole proprietorship business much if the business is going to be a small business as I would be very easy for you to scale according to your funds.

I think it is also the same as a sole proprietorship business, this is also a business that an individual decided to go into alone without needing the help of anyone ,they are the one in control of everything that happened in the business organisation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds