Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole Ownership Enterprise

It depends on rules and regulation. I have come to find out that most people who have problems in their businesses with other business partners is always as a result of lacks of rules and regulations. There are some business rules that must not be broken .We just have to engage in partnership business with honest people and everything will all runs smoothly.

This is why I would prefer sole proprietorship because I have never found anyone whom I could trust in my country. This is why I am preferring to earn money on my own in here and invest in business alone.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why I would prefer sole proprietorship because I have never found anyone whom I could trust in my country. This is why I am preferring to earn money on my own in here and invest in business alone.
There are so many trusted people available in your country , it may be very difficult for you to identify them and no matter the business you start you won't be able to carry out all the management practices of the business alone.

It is so easy to start a business as a sole owner. Most times, you start it as a small business and run it on your own. You become your own boss and enjoy the profits that comes with. The downside is that the profits will not be as much as when you start a bigger business with a partner. Plus, you get to face the risks alone.

There are so many trusted people available in your country , it may be very difficult for you to identify them and no matter the business you start you won't be able to carry out all the management practices of the business alone.

Yes, I think that each and every country has good people. You may need to find them. I have no problem with having a foreigner as my partner. However, the person should be trustworthy.

I do not like a sole proprietorship business especially as a beginner because I will want a partnership business where we are willing to help each other to grow.

Yes, I think that each and every country has good people. You may need to find them. I have no problem with having a foreigner as my partner. However, the person should be trustworthy.
Just that it will be very difficult for you to identify people to employ into your business or to partner with when you are establishing a business. I am just looking for a way for you to completely know people that are not trusted and those that are.

Just that it will be very difficult for you to identify people to employ into your business or to partner with when you are establishing a business. I am just looking for a way for you to completely know people that are not trusted and those that are.

Getting a partner for your business is not a bad thing to do. However, when it comes to selecting the partner, a person must be careful. It is much better to opt for a partner whom you can trust.

Getting a partner for your business is not a bad thing to do. However, when it comes to selecting the partner, a person must be careful. It is much better to opt for a partner whom you can trust.
There is still much challenges to be faced here because the people whom you believe you trust may not be talented in the area of business you are establishing and because of this you will be forced to take in people you do not know sometimes.

There is still much challenges to be faced here because the people whom you believe you trust may not be talented in the area of business you are establishing and because of this you will be forced to take in people you do not know sometimes.

Yes, there are many talented people as well. But the main issue is that there could be many cunning people who could deceive people sometimes and they are the main reason why people choose to avoid partnership-based businesses.

Personally I do not like small business but if I have to establish a business I won't really care if it is a partnership business or not. If I don't see anyone to partner with I'll definitely have to start up my business on my own.

The beauty about these kinds of businesses is that decision making is usually very fast and it is effective if the person is somebody that is well experienced.

Yes, there are many talented people as well. But the main issue is that there could be many cunning people who could deceive people sometimes and they are the main reason why people choose to avoid partnership-based businesses.
If I have to engage in partnership business, it will definitely be with people I trust and I have been with them for a long time. Employing a manager could be a difficult thing if you are interested to get people you know and trust . The people you trust may not have interest in managing your business.

If I have to engage in partnership business, it will definitely be with people I trust and I have been with them for a long time. Employing a manager could be a difficult thing if you are interested to get people you know and trust . The people you trust may not have interest in managing your business.

I have also noticed that some people make their employees as business partners as well when they see that a particular employee is performing well in the company.

I have also noticed that some people make their employees as business partners as well when they see that a particular employee is performing well in the company.
That is true , it happens in so many occasions . Business owners do not just do it with anyone , it is sometimes they do with people they are comfortable with . It is a nice idea but we have to be very careful about some people though.

That is true , it happens in so many occasions . Business owners do not just do it with anyone , it is sometimes they do with people they are comfortable with . It is a nice idea but we have to be very careful about some people though.

In certain cases, many people start buying the shares of the company. Even some private companies also sell securities such as shares. This enables the employees to become an official partner in the company as well.

When there is not enough investment, the owner may decide to get loan but if the business fails, he can go bankrupt.
Any business executive that really want growth would do the legitimate thing by getting loans or grants from the government or financial institution to be able to boost his business prospect in the esctor.it is not out of place.

That's seems to be a good idea, I'll also like to start up my own business, I don't really like that idea if working with someone, doing my business alone will be better.

One of the simplest and most common company structures is the sole proprietorship.
Its simplicity, low price, and simplicity of setup are some of its best qualities.
The lone proprietor of the business reaps all the rewards but is also responsible for all losses suffered by his business.

Single proprietorship is the term used here to describe sole ownership. Although the second business was of that kind, it was registered as a single proprietorship even though it was truly a partnership. I had issues with the business partner in a partnership, so now I just operate as a sole proprietorship. If you have complete control over the company, it is simpler.

A sole proprietorship is a business that is solely owned by one natural person and in which there is no separation of the owner's rights from those of the company. In a sole proprietorship there some disadvantages when not tackled can cause breakdowns in your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds