Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole Ownership Enterprise

The main issue faced by a single ownership business is lack of investment. When the owner cannot invest more, the business will never grow.
I think you have definitely identified the major issue that is facing most businesses these days and the fact that Italy inability of the owner of the business to invest more into the business that mostly causes most business to Phil's these days is actually a show that you know your onions in the business world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sole ownership of a business is good especially for small scale businesses. Sole ownership give you the freedom to run and manage your business the way you want it without any interference from anybody.

Sole ownership is what a lot of people are now into as it is now very hard to get employment in the society this days. Now if you really know what you are doing you can start your own business and that's sole ownership

Yeah you are right because I remember back then that I run a sole ownership enterprise as well,is not easy tho but I have to do this on my own since I don't have much to be paying to anyone who could work with me then.
When you talk about sole ownership Enterprise that is a sole proprietorship one man one business and I think this is the best form of business to start up because he will be able to manage and also carry out directives and your ideas smoothly without no obstacles

Sole ownership has its advantages and disadvantages, but I'll choose being my own boss over and over again than working under someone.
I love the sole proprietorship form of business ownership because this form of business ownership is just a business whereby one person is the owner of the business and he makes the decisions that will affect the business. The biggest advantage that I see for a sole proprietorship kind of business is that that one individual is responsible for taking all the profit of the business and at the same time making the best decisions for the business without having to wait for any other person's input or decisions for the business.

When you talk about sole ownership Enterprise that is a sole proprietorship one man one business and I think this is the best form of business to start up because he will be able to manage and also carry out directives and your ideas smoothly without no obstacles

Seriously, in my country right now, there are so many people who are actually currently getting into this one man business because they can't really secure a job.

Sole ownership of any business is very nice and all but there are pro and cons to anything mostly business-wise because in as much as the sole owner of a business is nice and all because the whole decision and interest is one person's same way is the loss some time ago i was told that there are certain business that a sole owner can not venture into because it is owned by sole owner

The sole business all the sole proprietorship business is one in which the business is being managed by a single person. It is not my own kind of business do as I prefer partnership more.

Sole owner enterprises is the very first kind of business and the grass root of every successful business empire today. It simple to run.

The sole business all the sole proprietorship business is one in which the business is being managed by a single person. It is not my own kind of business do as I prefer partnership more.
Why do you prefer partnership more? I mean it is not about preference, it is more about the requirement. I mean if I have enough capital to invest, then my preference would not matter in that case.

Seriously, with how the government system treats most people who run one man business today in my country, it's a very big challenge to run a business successfully.

Sole proprietorship or Enterprise has some advantages and disadvantages but I think sometimes, the advantages is better.

Businesses are classified into various categories based on their paid of capital and working model. One such category is sole ownership enterprise. This type of business is operated by a single person and has a small capital. s=Sole ownership enterprises are basically small business with limited working areas.
I may not full agree with you on this . There are sole enterprises that are big in terms of infrastructure and have all the desired working area. It is a matter of available cash for starting the business and the business in mind

Sole ownership is the most common type of business around. They are often a small business that requires a small start up capital. I feel that empowering such a promising sector is very important inorder to creat a sustainable development.

Sole ownership is the most common type of business around. They are often a small business that requires a small start up capital. I feel that empowering such a promising sector is very important inorder to creat a sustainable development.
I think partnership is the most common business type around the world. Sole ownership is good for small businesses, but when your business will grow, you might require some additional authority to look after all the matters. It is difficult to manage the business single handedly.

That a business is a sole proprietorship type of business does not in any way says it is a small capital base business. Thee are people as individuals who own construction companies. Will say that is small capital business because it is an individual business too?

Sole proprietorship business is mostly a straight-forward business because the owner already knows what he wants and decisions are being made faster but I prefer the partnership business more.

Businesses are classified into various categories based on their paid of capital and working model. One such category is sole ownership enterprise. This type of business is operated by a single person and has a small capital. s=Sole ownership enterprises are basically small business with limited working areas.
There a lot of things that can go on well for a sole ownership outfit.he has the advantage of taking decision without consulting a partner for approval and the profit cannot be shared as well.But when it comes to losses he bears it alone.And when he could not finance a new project or need money for a job prospect,this could be a limitation for him.And he would have a deficit of capable interlectual manpower to contribute as a partner in driving proceses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds