Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smartphone for Online Earning

I use my phone for almost everything especially working online, I'm more comfortable with working on my phone than on a laptop because it's easy to carry anywhere and more accessible

Advertisement Placeholder
Many people use their smartphones to make money online, even when they are not at home. For example, on twitchfollowers when they are at work, they turn on the phone to watch different video streaming, and they earn money with it.

You can use smartphone for earning only when you are either posting on forums or using rewarding apps. You cannot blog or vlog from a smart phone, you need a computer.

I also make use my mobile phone to work online. I enjoyed making money online with my cellphone. I can earn money were ever I am at home or in the house.

I use my smartphone to make comments on Bizdustry and Trendri. It is not convenient for me to carry laptop around just to be able to comments and do some other things.

I use my smartphone to make comments on Bizdustry and Trendri. It is not convenient for me to carry laptop around just to be able to comments and do some other things.
You can also use smartphone to work here and you can also use a laptop for that purposes,I use both smartphone and laptop but working here on laptop is very convinient compare to when you are using a phone with lower operating system,so the choice is now left for you

In terms of online earnings, my smart phone do come handy as I do use often in my various online business. It is comfortable and and very useful as far as online business is concerned

My smartphone brings about 80% of the money I earn online. The reason is that the phone has higher specification and large screen resolution which makes browsing pretty much easier.

I have never tried using my laptop to run online jobs, maybe just because it has never crossed my mind and I am so engrossed in online activities without distraction when I'm using my smart phone. I prefer my smart phone because it goes everywhere with me and portable too, getting the job delivered at any time.

Smart phone is very portable and easy to use to earn online because it is something you carry every day and it is something you can take anywhere you go

I use my mobile phone to work on bizdustry and other sites. There's a reason it's called mobile and that's because it can be moved around. Although laptop gives better features than smartphone, it's easier to use and carry about.

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?

no, I don't really use my phone for that, because no matter how efficient it is, it still doesn't compare to a PC / laptop. I have a high-performance laptop that I take with me wherever I go (on vacations like that) and I can work from there. otherwise, from home, from pc.

I have been using smart phone for a very long time now but I never new that one can use the phone for online earnings not until after covid 19,I started earning September this year

I have always used my laptop for almost all the online work I've tried. It's more convenient and efficient. The only other time I've used a smartphone was when I was still active at Appen. There were tasks that require workers to use their smartphones such as social media evaluation. In fact, some tasks actually required taking videos of people performing specified actions. That site has many tasks that favor those who are using iPhones. Since I am using a cheap Android phone, I am unable to maximize earnings on the site.

When it comes to making money through smartphones, people should be careful because there are many scam apps that demand money and they are actually apps created by the HYIP project developers. Never invest money in any kind of app.

I have been using smart phone for a very long time now but I never new that one can use the phone for online earnings not until after covid 19,I started earning September this year
That's good, what site are you currently using to earn right now? And how has your experience been so far with earning online.

Most of the time I use a smartphone rarely open a laptop due to the high waiting time for a laptop for running you need 15 minutes times while for smartphone 4 minutes if running the first time.

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?
I use my smartphone for most online earning activities. Most of the time carrying a laptop around for online activities is not the best option. A smartphone is portable and can be used even when travelling.

It is not smart phone that can be used for online business. Smart phones can minimize the uses of data, and easy to use in any where and ant time. You can use iPhone and computers, but smart phone is preferable than any other phones or laptops.

My smartphone has been my major drive in any online business, I don't have a laptop but I'm using a good smartphone and it has helped me a lot in regards to my earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds