Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smartphone for Online Earning

Advertisement Placeholder
S
I am using a smartphone now. I also use my laptop computer. It's a user friendly gadget. I can use my smartphone anywhere at home or outside the house.
Same here, i make use of my phone and laptop but i use my smartphone more. I am always on the move, so i dont want to be stranded and end the day without achieving anything. So where ever i am or am going to, i am active online.

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?
I use my smartphone all the time to do all my online work and with his I have been my son passing amount of money so I can say that the amount of money that I have spent to buy my phone as already be covered by the online earning that I have used it to do for now.

I believe most of the online earning uses smartphone to earn , if I am right seventy five percent of the online earners uses smartphone because they cannot afford a laptop to work online.
S

Same here, i make use of my phone and laptop but i use my smartphone more. I am always on the move, so i dont want to be stranded and end the day without achieving anything. So where ever i am or am going to, i am active online.

I believe most of the online earning uses smartphone to earn , if I am right seventy five percent of the online earners uses smartphone because they cannot afford a laptop to work online.
You are right though, as laptop is not something anyone can just buy at anytime. To get a really good laptop, you will spend. And am pretty sure majority of us who are working online all started with their smartphone then from there so where able to buy laptop and etc

I use my smartphone for personal use like calling, texting and chatting. And again, it has also serve as an avenue for me to make money online with site like BizDustry and other micro sites performing some task

I use my smartphone for personal use like calling, texting and chatting. And again, it has also serve as an avenue for me to make money online with site like BizDustry and other micro sites performing some task
My smartphone has really helped me a lot in my online earnings as I do not have any other gadget that can I can use to be earning money online rather than mi smart phone which has served me very well.

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?
I mostly use my phone for online earning because I carry it along wherever am going and it is also situable for cryptocurrency trading and working in paid to post sites .

I don't like wasting my precious time at all, so I always make sure I utilize my time in a wise way, even when traveling, I work online since travel is not a barrier.

I'm using my android phone to work and earn in all the forums I'm working to earn including bizdustry and I'm comfortable with it weather at home or when i travelled.

With a smartphone, one works smart as it is easily used anywhere at any point in time. I don't own a PC, but a PC will be to leaning some skills like graphic design, core draw, etc. The smartphone will be for stuff like site earning.

I used my smartphone to do my online job so to make good money I don't joke with my smartphone I use my phone to find something that gives me money.

I am using a smartphone now. I also use my laptop computer. It's a user friendly gadget. I can use my smartphone anywhere at home or outside the house.

I am sure there are many smartphone apps that pay you. However, they only pay through paypal. Do you think that it is possible to earn at least $1 using at least three apps in a day thatpay through Paypal?

What more can be effective for online businesses if not a smartphone with great features, you are able to access a lot of money making apps at a time, all your wallets on one device whether crypto or paypal or skrill? Smartphone all the way.

What more can be effective for online businesses if not a smartphone with great features, you are able to access a lot of money making apps at a time, all your wallets on one device whether crypto or paypal or skrill? Smartphone all the way.
Honestly, smartphones are better off because they are convinient, the data consumption is also very cheap compared to laptop , you can engage in online activities almost every where with smartphones

That's why it is also called mobile phone. It follows me any where I go. I don't keep my phone st home cos I got lots of stuffs I'm doing with it online and offline.

Right now am very far away from home... Like can't even go for the next few months... but my phone is what ib use mostly for my business, although am planning to build an offline business when i get back..

I do use my phone for my online earnings when I'm not at home sometimes when the demand arise for me to use it at that material time in question.

I use both my smartphone and my laptop because am a freelancer and I carry out most of my gigs from my laptop. I also do some online task with my phone.

I don't like wasting my precious time at all, so I always make sure I utilize my time in a wise way, even when traveling, I work online since travel is not a barrier.
It is very good that you will be working online all the time as this is one way for you to be getting more money for yourself in combination with your offline job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds