Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smartphone for Online Earning

In fact, my phone is my mini shop where I make my earnings for now. It has helped me alot from from CS, bizdustry, crytocurrency trading and others
Thanks for the invention of smart and apple phones

Advertisement Placeholder
In fact, my phone is my mini shop where I make my earnings for now. It has helped me alot from from CS, bizdustry, crytocurrency trading and others
Thanks for the invention of smart and apple phones
so you are using apple phones?well that is never bad to be frank,but the phones am using now is java phones and its not compactible with some work so to be precise I want to get a new phone now which can help me work better and have a freindly interface of any site am working with

My phone is still the only device that enables me to make money in online writing sites. I am so used to it that I can work easily with it. I can even write long articles just using my phone.

Tho the use of a computer might actually give you a clearer view of the sites and also provide some features that might not be present on mobile view, i prefer using smartphone mainly because of how portable it is. I can be walking down to buy something and at the same time doing my online jobs, i could be on my way to see a friend or traveling, i am still online doing my task.
Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?

Last edited:
I was using laptop but after get ruined I start using my phone for earning everywhere I go I sign up to my earning sites so I get addicted of that .
I was using my laptop too at some point I stopped because it was consuming much data. It is portable, so I can't even go around with it. Using my phone for online earnings has been the best option.

Well , my smartphone is always with me and because of its portability and ease of handling I am mostly using my smartphone and not my PC to perform tasks or posts on the internet such as in the bizdustry forum.

I use my smartphone to make money online and it has been a very very good experience so far as I do not get to pass through so much stress at all, while doing this .

I use my smartphone to login on online forums. I am used to that and you can easily use it wherever you are at any time compared to a computer. I just prefer using my phone since I can types easily and very fast.

On a PC you need for waiting for a duration of not less than 10 minutes to be opened to start surfing on the internet while for a mobile phone it is 3 minutes or even less.

I use my smartphone to login on online forums. I am used to that and you can easily use it wherever you are at any time compared to a computer. I just prefer using my phone since I can types easily and very fast.
I use smart phone as well and its the best for me so you can see that now we are in the same show what type of smart phone are you using,I had some issue with my phone I cant just use it to access some forum I think I will get a new mobile device soon

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?
I use smartphone when I'm in bizdustry. Reason is that it durable as I can take it anywhere while still working. I use laptop for writing articles and my school research

I mostly used my phone when I am posting and dealing online. I don't really have time to use the laptop except it is necessary because of the bulky nature of laptop. It can't easily be carried from one place to another

There are some uncomplicated online business that can't be done with a laptop and as a result it will be much more convenient to use a mobile phone . Like posting I don't use mobile phone all the time.

Online world is very beautiful right now because all you need is a smartphone before you can be able to start making money immediately. Having a fast one with good internet connection is an added advantage.

That's true, most of us here uses phone for our online jobs, just by the use of phone you can earn a decent amount of money from home, that's very interesting.

I use phone most of the time for posting and writing of articles on paid to post platform because I believe with a mobile phone it will be much easier since I do make use of voice typing most of the time if needs be.

I have been working and earning online through my mobile phone because i am not financial buoyant to get myself a laptop, and i have been managing my phone to earn online.

I use smartphone when I am outside , though I feel little uncomfortable operating a smartphone to access many online earning sites , its the only solution when we are outside and cant access laptop for some reason.

Yes I believe most of us here we use our smart phones to work online, but there's a time you will need more than a smart phone especially if you are a freelancer.

I use my iPhone to earn money online without any hitch or challenge. Even when I’m not at home, I still make to post on sites like this, and work online on other websites for monetary gains

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds