Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Smartphone for Online Earning

I make use if my smartphone very frequently for my online gigs wherever I find myself. Wether I travelled out or I'm at home, I still use my smartphone effectively as it is very convenient for me than carrying the laptop

Advertisement Placeholder
Although I have actually w laptop computer however I do not utilize it to function on the internet, simply my mobile phone whether I am taking a trip or even in your home I utilize my Android to function on the internet as well as create making

I have used smartphone to work and make money online in the past but these days, I use my laptop to work online. When I was writing on Bubblews, I was using a phone. The site required you to write just 400 characters which could be done easily on phone.

I use my phone mostly for making money online. I spend more time making money online that wasting my time on social media like facebook, instagram or else I am making money. I don't have game on my phone because it is also waste of time. So my phone is mainly to make money

Using a smartphone is just so convenient. I can use it anytime especially during a break at work. Nobody will even notice I'm doing something good

My phone has fallen, looks defaced and all but I never stop to use it. It has actually given me a lot than others I've used in the past (I got to know bizdustry on this phone). I can say it's my lucky online earning charm

Using a smartphone is just so convenient. I can use it anytime especially during a break at work. Nobody will even notice I'm doing something good
I don't see any other better device to be earning money online than smartphones simply because of it mobility and it portability and there is no online job that you cannot use it to do because it is quite sophisticated and I have all the applications you need any job online.

I'm currently using my own smartphone for online earning as well. I think it's just a good thing to do just because of the fact that it's not good to just be wasting money on data without eanrning anything from it

I'm currently using my own smartphone for online earning as well. I think it's just a good thing to do just because of the fact that it's not good to just be wasting money on data without eanrning anything from it
Exactly, like they say, work smart not hard. Using your smart phones to earn is also a means of working smart. Instead of your smart phone consuming money, it should also provide for you

Most of us at Bizdustry have a smartphone of some description, whether that's a Andriod or Apple device, we rely on it everyday for business use. Phone calls, to text messages, to managing emails, banking, and even online earning! Who else uses their phone for online earning when your outside travelling and not at home?
Sure, i do. For my small gigs and easy tasks, i can use the phone. Although it usually slows me down when it comes to handling complicated tasks that require a lot of editing, or attaching and heavy formatting. I only use the phone for task that either require quick response or simple data entry. If find using my thumbs on the phone very hard, especially for those very engaging and complicated tasks.
Also, when travelling, i will be forced to use data. Whether it is 4G or 5G, it will always be more expensive, and in some areas, the network will be intermittent hence very frustrating. This makes me prefer using my laptop instead for serious jobs.

Aside the fact that androind I a more handy and a Little more friendlier tool to have around with ease to get into the internet and donll unlike to do, it is my best bet tool I have to make money online indeed

Well I use my trusty Samsung Galaxy Grand prime (I know it obselete) to help myself online but as it is most applications wouldn't even install again because it's old

Well I use my trusty Samsung Galaxy Grand prime (I know it obselete) to help myself online but as it is most applications wouldn't even install again because it's old
That is a very good fun but the only thing is that it has a very low random access memory which makes it to freeze a lot but aside that it's a phone that you can be using so do so many online jobs because this is the phone that I was using previously before I bought this my current phone.

Most people who work and earn online uses smart phone to do it because of it flexible to use compare to using a computer to work online which can be difficult to move around everywhere that we go.

I sometimes post on forums via a smartphone. I also sometimes work on micro job sites via a phone. However, I m not very comfortable using phone for online earning.

When I am outdoors, I sometimes use my phone to make posts on Bizdustry and earn by using my phone. It is not easy for me to type on my phone but yes I can use my phone to make money.

When I am out I don't go online to access my online earning platforms. It is only when I am at home that I have the chance to go onto the earning site

I use my smartphone to earn money from paid to post sites and also for my offline work, I make use of wps, Microsoft office to get some tasks done.

I used to love my phone until I started trading. Trying to read and translate cryptocurrency charts on a phone is not fun. While phones have that advantage of being portable, I would rather use my laptop at home.

I am still earning using my smartphone and it is going really great. I am so glad that all the websites I work in are mobile friendly. Recently, Forum coin had removed the mobile style feature and it was brought back after I requested. Which has made my working there to be more comfortable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds